Mafiatale! Coby x reader.

Can I keep ya?

*Sadly this book will be coming to an end when it gets fifty parts! But don't worry, I'm making another oneshot book! I love writing these for you guys! I'm glad you all like reading my randomness!

Why couldn't these perverted monsters keep their hands to themselves?

You were getting sick of it.. but if you complained or yelled, you'd get fired.

So you just had to deal with it, you wore long sleeved shirts, and a longer skirt.

Your boss didn't seem to mind, so he let you wear whatever.

Even if some of the monsters were complete perverts, you got good tips.

You tossed a menu on one of the tables, two dog monsters and one fish monster sat in the booth, each having perverse smirks on their faces.

You grit your teeth and crossed your arms. "How can I help you guys?"

The spotted dog winks. "Anything should work sweetheart! Surprise us!~"

You roll your eyes and walk to the back to give those mutts something.

You didnt hate monsters, you just hated how some of them looked at you.

It got old...

As you looked under the counter looking for something for those dogs, you heard someone tap on the bar.

"Be with you in a second."

"Okay, take your time ssssweetie."

Were they a snake monster? If so how did they tap on the counter? Did they use a fang? Or tail?

You stood to your feet and your eyes widen.. it he.. wasn't a snake monster.

He was a gorgon and a skeleton mix.. it was strange but he was cute.. very cute.

"Sssee sssomething you like?"

You giggle and shake your head. "I'm sorry for staring, I haven't seen you before."

He chuckled and rest his head in the palm of his hand, his snakes napping on his shoulders.

It was cute.

"Relax, I'm not bothered. What I wanna know iss are those guys bothering you? In a perv way I mean?"

You nod. "Yeah.. it's getting on my last nerve. They do this all the time, can't I ever get a cute shy guy to come in here and not be gross!?"

He chuckled at your tone, his fingers tapped against the wood of the bar.

"I can take care of them for ya."

"Would you? Thank you."

He smiles and snaps his fingers, and suddenly all the snakes on his head had opened their eyes.

They all hissed and their tails rattled.

He tips his shades to you, then walked over to the table with the dog and one fish monsters.

You watched as he told them something and they all went outside.

-------

They have been out there for twenty minutes.. you were starting to get worried.

Until the door opening grabbed your attention, and there was the same Gorgon from before, his hands in his pockets, he stops at the bar again smirking.

"They won't bother you again."

"What did you do?"

His snakes also smirked, how? You didn't know.

"Let's just say, they are frozen at the moment."

"But it's July?"

"I know.."

End. Hope you enjoyed I was bored.