Yandere! Error x reader

My puppet only.

*My sis wanted me to write this, she gave me the idea, since Error can do a lot of damage.

Warning- yandere, Horrotale, error is a stalker. ect-

Error sighed, his skull resting on his hand.

He was watching the au's again, it seemed as if there wasn't much going on.

Timelines going neutral routes, Frisk greeting the monsters with kindness in their soul.

He was annoyed glaring at his screens, until he found a different human in Horrortale.

Instead of frisk or Aliza it was an adult human, with (h/c) hair, and (e/c) eyes that held innocence within them.

His soul thumps against his ribs, he didn't know what it was.. but he had the sudden urge to.. protect you.. He knew Horrortale wasn't the best place.. you were going to get killed! He had to save you.

He quickly stands and warps to Horrortale.

---------------

You held your growling stomach as you walked, it was freezing.. in Snowdin, monsters kept attacking you left and right.

You didn't know what to do.. you sat at the base of a tree crying into your hands.

"My my what have we got here? A poor poor baby bird has fell from her nest.."

You look up terrified, a large husky skeleton stood in front of you, a large axe behind his back, a large crack in his skull, sharp teeth stuck out over his 'lips', his bright crimson eye staring you down.

He chuckles seeing your fright.

"Wow.. I should just put cha out of ya misery.. you won't last another five minutes out here." His smirk widens as he lifts his axe over your head ready to swing.

Just as you thought you were about to die, the monster was thrown into another tree, the axe swinging out of his hands.

You gasped seeing yet another skeleton standing in front of you, blue cables coming out of his fingers keeping the other skeleton down.

He looks at you, his eyes held an urge to protect. "Are you alright miss?"

You nod still afraid of what he might do.. but then again he did just save your life.

The other skeleton was hissing in pain, he glares at the glitched skeleton.

"Ugh... You just had to ruin my fun didn't Cha? Forget it, I don't need this."

The glitch releases him throwing him in a far direction while doing so.

"Come with me, I swear I'll keep you safe. I promise."

You hesitate but then reach for his hand, he helps you up.

"I'll get you out of here. You won't have to worry about anything."

He wraps his arms around your higher back and shoulders, and the world around you disappears so does the ground under you.

Scared you hugged him tighter with your eyes shut.

He chuckles. "It's alright my dear, it's just teleportation."

You were confused but decided to just take his word for it.

---------------

You both land in a void full of nothingness, and glitched coding.

"See? You're safe here. Nothing can hurt you here. I'll protect you with my life."

You smile. He was so sweet, you were glad to be out of that hell hole you were just in, and that you had someone to protect you.

He sits on the cold floor next to you sitting crissed-crossed.

"Well.. I should tell you why you are here. You see..  the place you were in is called Horrortale.. it's an alternate universe, a very bad one. Monsters eat humans there."

Your eyes widen as you take it in.

"Thank you for saving me, but I have to ask.. why me? What made you decide to save me?"

He sighs, a yellow blush glowing on his skull. "You've peeked my interest, you are the only one that isn't a Frisk or Chara, you're different.. so innocent.. I knew I had to protect you."

You blushed looking at your hands.

He smiles resting a hand under your chin, his blush growing darker.

"I'm Sans, but you can call me Error, now what might be your name my sweet?"

Your blush also brightens. "Y/n l/n, it's nice to meet you error, you are so sweet.. and how could I ever pay you for saving my life?"

He looks to the side for a second, then back at you. "Stay with me. I've been so alone for so long... Promise me you will never leave me.."

You smile sympathetically and hug him. "I promise."

He smiles hugging you back, a smirk going across his face.

You were going to be his one and only and no one could take you from him. He knew Ink would find out about you..  but he would deal with him later.

For right now? He would have you slowly falling in love with him.

End...? °.° I might make a second part if you guys want, I'll also finish the blueberry one to, probably later today. Sorry if Error was a little ooc this is just what I imagined for a yandere Error :3