Horror/Teddy x reader

Who knew?

*This one was late, cuz of internet problems ugh. I don't remember if I used the pic above yet, oh well. (If it's there) anyway enjoy! This might be bad because no ideas lately, so I'm open for request! Sorry if this is bad or rushed, I can't think of anything.

Warning- blood, skele tongue. Not a lemon!!!!! Gross.

×takes place in Inks void. It's a big party thing×

Cupid shoves you in the door. "Come on y/n! You have to because more social! Stop being such an loner and get to know people! You can't be upset about ex/n!"

(Ex's name)

You sigh. "Fine. But only because you dragged me here."

He rests his hands on his hips. "Anyway, your future boyfriend is here!"

Your eyes widen. "What. Cupid I just got out of a relationship! I don't need another boy fr-"

"Nonsense! He is here! And he's better for you, you'll get married and have two kids. "

You blush. "Cupid! What the frick!?"

"Hey am I lying?" His Halo was glowing yellow, which meant he was telling the truth, he couldn't tell a lie after all.

And what he said about you getting married was true, he could see people's love futures, or what's going to happen.

So you believed him. He was your bestest friend after all.

"So.. who is it?"

Cupid shakes his head. "I cannot tell you! That would ruin the surprise! But what I can tell you is that he is a sans! Probably the second largest one here. Has only one eye, and he's a guy you wouldn't want to mess with!"

And with that he flutters off to help bluberry hand out the cookies.

You lean against the wall, studying each skeleton from afar, It was a Sans... So you overlooked the papyrus's... The way Cupid described your 'future boyfriend' made him sound like he was apart of the villain mob.

So you had to look for them, some were easy to spot, like Error was arguing with Nightmare, Dust was talking with himself, Killer was stalking everyone, Blackberry was complaining, but wait.. where was Horror?

Suddenly Geno walks up to you. "Heya y/n, how's it going? Are you looking for someone?"

You put a hand to your chin in thought... Geno had one eye.. and was a little bit stocky.. but he wasn't in the villain mob..

Maybe he could help.

"Yeah I'm alright, I.. well Cupid told me that my future boyfriend or husband as he says is here.. I was looking for horror have you seen him?"

Geno looks sad for a moment, he seemed disappointed.. did he like you..?

He shrugs his shoulders. "Yeah actually Dream confiscated his axe, then Horror threw a fit and hid in a corner."

You nod patting his shoulder. "Thanks big G!"

He watches you leave and sighs, returning to the drink table.

----------(want a Geno ending? I could make an alternate ending for this)-----

After quite some time and shoving numbers of skeletons out of the way you had finally found him.

He was leaning against a wall in the far corner, his arms crossed over his chest.

You were kind of scared to approach him.. afraid of how he'll react.. as you recall he switches moods very quickly he was unpredictable.

You decided to take it slowly.

"Hiya horror."

His red Iris lands on you, his creepy smirk widening. "Oh it's my little bird. Haven't seen ya in quite sometime. Where is that little punk that usually fallows you around?"

(I've read other fanfics where he calls reader that.. and I couldn't think of a pet name)

"Oh... Ex/n? He.. left me. Said I was too sweet... And annoying."

Horror stands in front of you. "What."

His eye was glowing now.

"How could he do that? Ahh forget his stupid a**, I gotcha now."

There went another one of his mood swings...

"Cuz to me y/n... You're so cute I could just eat you up. But then again.. you're too sweet to eat."

He pulls your face close to his. "And frankly... I bet you'd give me a sweet tooth." He smirks.

You blush and look away hiding your face.

Suddenly someone shoves you into Horror, making you hit your nose on his hard cheek.

"Ow..."

"Little bird? Are you okay?"

He pulls you back from his chest and sets you to your feet.

His eye... Or eyes...? His Iris widens. "Y/n.. your nose is bleeding."

You put your hands over your nose to try and stop the bleeding, when you notice Horror is stiff... His eye shrinks..

Oh no... The smell.. you recall it driving him nuts.. he'll attack anything that bleeds..

He seems out of it.. then grunts.. as if to stop his urge to attack.

"H-here.." he rips off a piece of his coat and hands it to you.

You use it and cover your hurt nose with it.

You blush his voice was lower and huskier than his usual speaking voice... It was fairly attractive in your book.. but still intimating...

"I think you should sit down." He says guiding you to a small love seat.

He covers his non-nose, and slaps his face, trying to hold back from attacking you.

----------

After about ten minutes, the bleeding stops and you toss the rag into the trash bin next to the couch.

"Thanks for the help Horror. I'm sorry.."

He shakes his head. "It's not Cha fault... And I could never hurt you."

You blush. He wasnt as bad as you thought.. he was a tough guy with a soft heart.. maybe Cupid was right.

You look down at your hand and see a small drop of blood on the back of your right hand.. and you already threw away the rag.. so how were you going to get this off..?

Horror follows your gaze on you hand and smirks. "That's alright I've got it."

You were confused but lend him your hand.

He pulls it up to his teeth, then you watch as his teeth separate revealing large teeth, and a bright redish blue tongue.

Your blush grows darker, as it slides across your hand, then retreats back into his mouth as if nothing happened.

You pull your hand away and hide your face into your hoodie.

He laughs and wraps an arm around your shoulders.

"Cupid shot me. But heh heh.. worth it.~"

End.:3 I feel like it got better at the end. Ehh.. I hope you liked this crap!