Cupid x reader x Coby x Hallow

Fighting over you any day!~

*This wasn't requested but I felt like making it, cuz Coby needs more love. I know the title is crap, I can't think of a title right now, it may change or not. I drew the pic above if it's still there!

Enjoy~!

×takes place during high school setting×

Where were those idiots? Yes, you called your friends idiots.

You would call them that right to their faces, except Cupid, you couldn't bear to hurt his feelings.

But Coby and Hallow, well they were another story.

Yes your guy friends would argue all the time.

Hallow and Cupid would fight because Hallow always stole Cupid's roses and suck the color out of them, then Cupid would throw a fit, stomping his feet.

Cupid would yell at Coby because he hit on you all the time.

Then Hallow and Coby argued on who you were gonna pick one or the other.

You couldn't decide they were all great, and you've had a crush on all of them.

That's right ALL. OF. THEM!

You sat in the courtyard checking your watch, if you had to wait any longer you'd be late for class.

Cupid lands by your side adjusting his red glasses, he seemed out of breath. "Sorry y/n! I was watering my garden again. And a troublesome swan kept trying to attack me." He blushes clearly embarrassed.

You hug him. "it's alright pixie, where are the other moron's?"

He points behind him, and you see a tired Gorgon trying to calm his snakes, a very irritated skele-bat holding his black umbrella.

You hold in a laugh as they run tired and out of breath your way.

Coby growls patting one of the snakes down. "ah! Ow! Jeeze! Cut it out!"

Hallow smirks chuckling as well.

It was sunny today so he had to cover up alot.

"What's wrong reptile boy?"

Coby hisses. "Sssshut it.."

Cupid frowns his hands on his hips. "Would you both stop it! We're going to be late!"

They both sigh and follow you and Cupid into the school.

------------

You sat in your usual desk doodling in your notebook as the teacher rambled on and on.

Hallow was in this class with you so the teacher had to keep the curtains closed and the lights off but the light from her lamps and projecter provided enough light for you to see your papers.

Your eyes glance at the skele-bat, he looked very very tired, he wasn't used to being up in the mornings and he hated school, why didn't they have special night classes just for him?

Stupid school budget cuts...

You had to pack his lunch for him every once in a while, he could do fine with just the red shades in things but he would need blood eventually.

His jack-o'-lantern eyes landed on you and he smirks.

You roll your eyes at him and focus on the notes the teacher had on the board.

--------------

Cupid was waiting for you by your locker. You had art with him next.

Cupid smiles seeing you, his arms behind his back.