Blueberry x reader

I give my heart and soul to you~

*Thanks for requesting! Sorry that this was late I had to think of what sans to choose and I thought blue's been too Yandere lately so here's normal berry! Art is by me if it's there! Enjoy!

×takes place on the surface!×

You woke up to your early bird boyfriend shaking you awake.

"Y/N! PLEASE GET UP! THERE IS NO TIME TO SNOOZE AWAY THE DAY!"

His bare hands shake your shoulders.

"Y/n!" He yells.

You open your eyes meeting his cute blue ones.

"Okay what is it blue?"

He smiles still sitting on top of you, he rest his fist on his hips.

He looked super cute wearing his taco pajama pants and his shirt that said 'cool dude'.

"MWEH HEH HEH! I HAVE FINALLY GOTTEN YOU UP! GET DRESSED I HAVE SOMETHING PLANNED FOR US!"

"Do I need to dress up or can I wear whatever?"

He smiles wider and kisses your forehead. "ANYTHING YOU WANT MY DEAR!"

You smile up at him and pull him down and hug him. "I love you so much you freaking chibi!"

Your hug makes him faceplant into your chest.. he blushes and lifts his head.

"I love you to my human!"

After your hug he jumps off the bed his hands on his hips again.

"I'll be waiting for you downstairs! I'll get breakfast started!" He waves to you and runs out the door, shutting it behind him.

You giggle shaking your head, then you stand and stretch.

Now all you had to do was find something  to wear.. blue said it could be anything you wanted.

So you chose something that was casual yet okay to wear in public.

----------

You walked down the stairs only to see blue already dressed and holding two plates sitting on the couch.

He smiles seeing you. "JOIN ME MY DEAR! BREAKFAST IS READY!"

You sit next to him and kiss his cheekbone. "What did you make berry?"

The stars are there again. "BLUEBERRY PANCAKES!"

Of course, ever since he came to the surface and tried more human foods he fell in love with blueberry pancakes.

Which was kind of odd because that was his name but whatever.

While you ate yours Blue kept looking at you his normal blue blush faded on his face.

It seemed he was deep in thought. Or trying to think of what to do next. Or he was planning ahead.

Who knows what goes on in that mind of his.

----------

After breakfast you both went to the local cafe, but you didn't let blue have any massive sugar items.

Cuz we all know what happens..
°.°

As he ate his blueberry muffin, he was giving you that look again... Maybe he was debating on asking or telling you something.

"Blue? Are ya alright there?"

He seems to snap out of it the stars return to his eyes again. "WHY YES HUMAN IM FINE! NO NEED TO WORRY!"

He gives you his usual happy smile.

You just laugh. "Alright goofball."

-----------

You both were at the lake sitting on the grass and throwing a few rocks in.

A few lone crickets chirp echo in the background.

You're sitting on the grass with your legs crossed.

Blue lays his head in your lap, laying on his back.

His eyes focus on you two hearts deep in the sockets, a soft blue blush on his face.

Why did he keep giving you that look? Oh well you didn't mind, you just wanted to know what was up with him.

--------------

It had gotten late, the sun was setting, now you both laid on your backs looking up at the stars.

It was peaceful but then Blue sat up sitting crissed-crossed.

"Y/n..?" He was using his quiet voice this time. You knew he was serious.

You gaze falls upon him. "yeah?"

"I-.. I was wondering..if.."

He stutters.. his face as blue as his flannel shirt.

"Would you.. eh..-" he hides his face in his hands.

"Golly I'm doing this all wrong.. why am I so awkward!" He mumbled.

You sit up as well. "Blue? What's the matter?"

He shakes his head, a determined stern look in his eyes.

He takes out a small box out of his pocket.

"Y/n.. would you make me the happiest monster in the world and.. marry me?"

Your eyes widen and tears come to your eyes.

"Y-yes!" You pull him close and kiss him all over his skull.

"Oh gosh Blueberry I love you so much!"

He smiles and kisses you back then slides the ring on your left finger.

"My heart and soul only belong to you y/n

"My heart and soul only belong to you y/n."

He smiles hearts in his eyes and kisses you again.

End..:3 hope you enjoyed this was fun to write. Requester wanted a proposal one so here you go! I really liked writting this one!