Yandere! Ink x reader

They're in the way...

*Sorry I didn't update for a while I've been kind of busy but I'm back! Thanks for requesting! Sorry this was late, hope you enjoy!

WARNING- Yandere, blood, and poor dream poor blueberry...

You sat at the table with Blue dream and ink.

As they went through their plans you kind of dozed off.

"What do you think y/n?" Dream asks. "Oh.."

Blue smiles. "Aww. She's so cute when she sleeps!"

Ink glares at him, but rests his eye lights on you. "Yeah she is."

"What do we do?" Dream asks.

Ink stands quickly and picks you up bridal style. "I'll take her to bed, why don't you two take a break? You need it." He forces a smile.

Blue and Dream smile. "Thanks ink! We'll see you later!"

They both walk out of the door shutting it behind them.

Inks smile falls and he growls silently, but when his eyes land on your sleeping form, a smile appears on his face, so does a rainbow blush.

Oh how he loved you.. maybe a little too much.. he didn't care, as long as no one tried to take you from him, he was happy.

Which is why he insisted that you lived with him when they saved you from your destroyed au.

Error paid for that..

Ink smiles, hearing the faded glitched screams from the back of his mind.

He chuckled and carried you upstairs to his room.

Yes, you had a room of your own.. but some how you would go to sleep in your room, but would wake up in Ink.

You always thought you were sleep walking.. but you didn't..

.....

Ink set you on his bed and wrapped you in the soft blanket, he loved having you in his arms.. he loved how you smelled, it always made his soul pound.

He tucks a strand of hair behind your ear and kisses your forehead, then lays in the bed next to you, wrapping his arms tightly around your waist.

He buried his face in the nape of your neck, sighing in content, inhaling your scent.

He soon dozed off dreaming of you.

-----------

The next morning felt weird..

You yawned and stretched your arms, when you noticed Ink's arms and legs wrapped tightly around your body.

He was as close as he could get..

He was smiling in his sleep, and he kisses your neck.. Okay maybe he wasn't asleep.

"Ink wake up.. You're crushing me.."

His eyes open. "Oh! Oopsie! Heh heh.." He stares blankly at you for a moment before releasing you.. But was silently regretting letting you go.

"I'll make us some breakfast!" You smile and leave the room.

Ink watches you leave.. His soul thumping against his chest.. No matter what you always managed to amaze him..

He was lost in admiration.. Could he need you this much?

Yes. I do.

-----------

When you enter the kitchen Dream and Blue greet you with large smiles.

"Morning y/n!" Blue says with a wave.

"Morning guys, how long have you been here?"

"Oh only an hour in a half, I made breakfast." Dream blushes.

You smile and sit next to blue.

Ink came down the stairs faster than you could blink. "What are you two doing here? I thought I gave you the day off.." Venom dripped from his harsh words.

You eye him. "Wow did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed?"

He shakes his head. "No sweetpea, I just wanted us to have the whole day to our selves."

Dream and Blue's eyes widen. "Ink what's with the harsh tone?"

Ink glares at the caped skeleton eyeing the knife block.

"Oh.. No reason.. I see the way you look at her.." Ink growls sockets going dark.

Dream tilts his head. "What? What are you talking about?"

A sinister smile rises on Inks face and in one quick second, there's a knife in his hand, Dream screams, and blood coats the floor.

You and Blue scream.

You quickly pick up Blue and toss him over your shoulder bolting out the door.

Ink stares at the door you went out of and sighs. "Its okay.. I like the rush."

-----------

"Y/n! In scared what just happened!?"

"I don't know!" You cry still running off with him, his arms wrapped tightly around your shoulders, blue tears pouring down your back.

"Please don't take my sunshine away... " you hear Inks dark chuckle not too far from you.

You pick up the pace holding Blue as close to you as possible.

"You'll never know dear.. How much I love you.. Please don't take my sunshine away."

He sounded even closer.. How was that even possible!?

"Um.. Y-y/n..?" Blue stutters.

"Wh-"

Suddenly Blue is ripped from your arms and slammed into the stone wall.

Ink pins you to the ground.

"Oh my y/n.. My sweet sweet y/n.. Why did this have to happen?" He chuckles and kisses your nose.

You yelp tears falling down your face..

"Its okay now.. I'm here.. No one can hurt us anymore."

You cry shutting your eyes. "Y- you're insane!"

"Insane for you.~"

Just as he was about to kiss you again..

"Y/n... I love yo- "

A sharp bone pierced threw his chest.. Hitting his soul.

He coughs up blood and falls to the side. "N-no.. Y/n.. I-"

Blue limps over to you holding his broken arm. "Are you alright y/n?" He kneels and helps you up.

You nod and hug him, being carful of his bad arm. "Yes.. I think so. Are you alright?"

He shakes his head. "I've been better.." He smiles and hugs you back with his good arm.

"I love you.. Y/n.." Ink says as he bleeds out and turn to dust.

You and Blue hold each other and cry.

You soon wipe away your tears and pick him up, carrying him out and away from this nightmare.

Blues head was on your shoulder as you walked, his eyes focus on Inks blood and dust.

"I'll be back.. Just you wait.."

"What was that?" You ask.

Blue yawns. "I didn't hear anything.. Get us out of here."

End..? Wow.. This was just.. Wow.. Uh.. I hoped you enjoyed! Kind of got inspired from a movie!