Yandere! Nightmare x reader 2

I'm not sorry~

*Here's part two. A requester wanted a second part, here ya go :3. I was actually going to make a second part I drew the pic above. Too lazy to color right now.

WARNING- Yandere, yelling, villain au sans, guard papyrus's, Nightmare being a pervdere. (Perverted Yandere I made up the word)

(Here have a Yandere stalker song)

×Takes place after reader got taken from nightmare×

You woke up with a headache, and something's arms and.. something else was wrapped around you.

You turned your head and yelp, The goopy skeleton from your nightmares had his tendrils wrapped around your waist, his arms around your shoulders, his head burried in your neck.

Where were you?

You turn your head looking around the room, it looked like a room made for a king, you were on a king-sized bed covered in silk navy blue blankets, a lone crown on the nightstand, a desk in the far corner with some paperwork, a picture of a cute yellow caped skeleton had darts thrown at it, in it's eyes..

Wait.. were you in his bedroom!?
And how long have you been here!?

You struggle trying to get out of his grip, his grip tightens and he purrs in the crook of your neck.

"I don't think so... You wouldn't want them to get you would you?"

"W-whos..  them?"

He chuckles tickling your neck. "Oh.. only the most threatening skeletons you can find. One eats humans, the other beats them, one kills them on sight, the other destroys them, if you're smart I'm your best bet to stay with." He smirks.

You gulp and shiver. 'if.. the rest of the skeletons were that bad.. then.. why didn't nightmare hurt you?' you think.

"W-where are we..?"

"My castle. Oh and you can't leave the castle, so don't even try. I have guards surrounding the place." He tangles his legs with yours.

You sigh.. there was no point in leaving.. you were stuck here.. and you didn't even know how to get home anyway.

"What'cha thinking about sugar?" He yawns.

"Nothing much.. uh.. Nightmare is it?.. I'll stay with you... It's not like I can leave anyway.."

He nods. "you say my name in the most best possible way.."

You can see the blush on his cheekbones in the corner of your eye.

Did he take you because he liked you..? If so he doesn't know how to handle a crush very well.. and he has a funny way of showing it...

Your stomach growls and you blush embarrassed.. you haven't eaten anything besides those pancakes this morning.

Nightmare sits up. "Hungry huh? Alright then. We'll meet in the dining hall, get dressed."
He removes himself from you throwing on a black robe and slippers then walks out.

You sigh. What were you gonna do? This was your life now. An obsessive nightmare watching your every move... Maybe you could get used to it.. but then again.. who knows.

You notice your still in your pajamas from a few nights ago, at least Night wasn't that perverted.

You stand and see a black dress hanging up next to a mirror it was black at the top and faded to navy blue at the bottom, a gold belt around the center, the buckle of the belt a cresent moon, black heels to go with it, and to match it all a golden crown with sapphires all around it.

It was a beautiful dress, did Nightmare make it?.. eh.. knowing him he probably stole it.

Now that you thought about it.. it looked like a Queens dress..  does that mean..

Your eyes widen. He was going to make you his Queen!? Okay it was obvious he was nuts.

He killed your mom just so you could be his wife!?

You shake your head.. again you would have to get used to this..

------------

The dress fit you really well, it fit your curves.. how did nightmare know your exact size? Well he was your stalker after all..

You threw on the heels and walked out the door.

There was a long bricked hallway, lanterns lit on each wall, those same two figures you had seen before stood at each window.

One greeted you it arms behind it's back. "Miss y/n? King Nightmare wants you in the dining hall, follow me."

It walks ahead and you follow it still trying to understand what was going on..

The figure lead you down a grand staircase with a crimson rug running down them.

----------
After walking around for what felt like hours but was only ten minuets.

The figure stops in front of the door it points it's arm out for you, opening the door.

"In here. You shall sit with your husband."

"He's not my-" It points to the bite mark on your neck.

You facepalm. "ugh.. "

You walk into the large dining room and are greeted by alot of scary looking skeletons.

They all eyed you and their jaws dropped, so did all their forks.

One had a hole in his head, one was covered in glitches, one had a red bandanna, one was covered in dust with his hood up, one had black tear lines going down under his eyes and a red symbol on his chest and the last one had a dog collar and a gold tooth.

You look at your feet nervously. "Um.. hello?"

It was so awkward for that meany people to be staring at you at once.

"Ah there's my queen. Come join us, your dish is getting cold."

They all glare at nightmare. But he gave them all a glare to shut them up.

You walk past the skeleton with a hole in his head, he smirks at you baring his teeth.

You walk faster. Why was the table so stupid..

You hurry up and sit next to nightmare  very uncomfortable.

He smiles greeting you. Then he glares at the others. "Back off. She wouldn't want to be with any of you."

The gold tooth one chuckles. "Heh.. at least we didn't kill her mom to get her here. You could have just pulled her out of her dream. "

You start to tear up at his words.

The edgy one holding a whip looks at you with sadness.

Nightmare scoffs. "You don't understand she was in the way!!" He yells slamming his fist on the table.

The dusty one rolls his pinpricks. "So what? You didn't have to kill her."

Nightmare looks at you with that same insane smile. "I know.. and I'm not sorry."

End..? I'm wondering if I should make a villains x reader book or not.. I could make a third part if you want! Sorry if this is bad mind was being stupid.