"who knew" Geno ending.

Maybe he was wrong?

*I drew the pic above! Also sorry if this is bad my right wrist is messed up, great... It's nothing bad, I'm alright. Anyway, hope you enjoy!

×At the party before reader ran off to Horror×

"Hey Geno.. have you seen Horror?"

He sighs his heart breaking.. but maybe he could get you to choose him over that brute...

"No sorry, I don't think he was invited... Uh.. do you wanna join me at the drink table?"

You nod crossing your arms over your chest. "Sure, Cupid has been bugging me all night. I could use a drink."

He smiles taking your hand, his skull flushes a bright red as he leads you to the table.

Cupid was watching you from afar.. "hmm.."

Dream walks up to him. "What's the matter?"

"I was trying to set y/n with Horror.. but hmm.. maybe this could work!" He takes his bow off his back and aims the arrow.

Geno and you were laughing over life stories, when suddenly Geno gasps and falls into you.

"Geno are you okay?"

He pulls back and rubs his forehead. "Huh..? Yeah.. just a sharp pain in my lower back but it's okay."

You hug him. "I'm glad. You scared me for a second, did you faint?"

He shrugs his shoulders. "I don't know. I was fine then all of the sudden It felt like something shot me in the back."

You look over his shoulder seeing Cupid smirking holding his bow high in the air cheering.

"Cupid.." you mumble.

Then you notice Geno's eye.

In the center was a small red heart and he was staring at you funny.

"Y/n I... I don't know whats come over me.. I.."

He hugs you and kisses you.

You blush but kiss back.

After about ten minutes you both pull away and smile lovingly into each other's eyes.. eyes to sockets.

Suddenly you hear cheering.

You both turn and face the crowd of skeletons behind you, you blush and hide your face into Geno's chest.

He chuckles nervously... "Uh.."

"YAAASSS! GENOS GOT A GIRL!" Fresh yells throwing confetti in the air.

Ink takes a picture of you two. "That's another one for the shipping shrine!"

Geno smiles and drags you away from the crowd and onto the dance floor.

Let's just say, you got yourself a way better caring boyfriend and won a dancing competition.

It was amazing, you were definitely going to get out more.

End:3 hope you enjoyed! I know it's short, sorry about that. My wrist hates me.