Hallow's ending~

Love me dead~

*Based on the song above I probably used it before but I don't care. After Coby, Hallow was next :3 hope you enjoy! Be sure to read the "fighting over you any day" onshot be for this one.

Warning- sharp fangs hallows terrible flirting.

"Who do you choose?"

Cobys head titled to the side in a cute way, Cupid waited impatiently.

Hallow sunk his fangs into another apple watching you from the corner of his sockets, the fire in them burning brightly.

"I.. " you mumble shyly. This was a hard decision.. but if you had to pick one..

"Choose Hallow."

Cupid glares at the bat then puts his arms up. "Okay! Screw this I'm out! Not dealing with any of this!"

You laugh and lean your head on Hallows shoulder.

Coby sighs. "Okay then. I'll see you later y/n. I got to go, I'll be late for biology 2." He shrugs his shoulders and walks out seeming disappointed.

You give him a sad look then look at Hallow.

He seems shocked and stunned, then he suddenly hugged you.

You blush but hug him back.

"I can't believe it.. you.. IM SO HAPPY!" He kisses your cheeks over and over making you very flustered.

"After school vwe vwill celebrate!"

You giggle. "What do you have in mind?"

"It's a surprise.~"

"Okay then batty weirdo."

He walks you out of the cafeteria to your next class.

-------------

During class he stayed on your shoulder in his bat form, he was pretty small so he could fit in your hoodie.

The teacher didn't seem to notice. And kept going with the lesson.

Hallow purrs and snores into your neck.

You smile and kiss his head then continue with your work.

--------------

The last school bell rang, as you walked to your locker.

Hallow was still asleep he must have been really tired because he had to get up so early in the morning.

You put your things away and pulled your hood up so hallow wouldn't get any sunlight on him.
-----------

Hallow makes a cute yawning sound and rolls over on your shoulder. "It felt to vweird to sleep on my back... Almost couldn't breathe.. vwhere are vwe?"

You smile seeing that he's awake. "We're at my house. You fell sleep so I took you home."

He nuzzles his nose against your ear then hops off of you turning to his normal skele-bat self.

"Nice place.. uh.. do you have something to eat..?"

"Uh.. for you I don't think so.. what do you need blood or red?"

He looks at his feet embarrassed.

"B-blood this time.. all the red from those apples aren't satisfying the hunter in me."

You give him a sad smile. "You can have mine.. just don't turn me into one."

His eyes widen. "Are you serious? I don't vwant to hurt you.."

You shake your head. "It's okay Hallow I'm willing to help you anyway I can."

He smiles and slowly makes his way to you.

He sits next to you and lifts your wrist to his mouth. "Are you sure?"

You nod.

He sinks his fangs into your wrist taking the blood.

After a few minuets he pulls away and licks your wrist, and it's healed. Thank healing magic.

Your arm was pale but it wasn't anything to worry about, there were two holes in your wrist but candy corn colored magic began to heal the wounds.

You hug him still kind of  loopy.

"Are you feeling okay now batty baby?"

He nods hugging you back, he lays on his back his wings wrapping around you in a protective manner.

"Love you y/n."

"Love you too.." you mumble falling asleep into his chest.

End. This was fun, hope you guys enjoyed!