Yandere! Sci x reader

You both belong to me..

*Thanks for requesting! This was requested not too long ago. Sorry I didn't get it out right away I needed an idea so I watched some obsession movies XD. And I thought of something~ Enjoy! Art by me if it's still there.

Warning- Yandere, obsessive nerds.

You sat on the small couch by your husbands desk as he worked.

He had the most cutiest determined and focused look on his face as he tinkered with his projects.

"Ouch!" He yells and puts the tip of his finger to his teeth.

"What did you do?" You ask.

"The darn thing pinched me!"

You laugh. "Be careful next time dork."

He rolls his eyes. "Oh hush you!"

You shrug your shoulders still smiling.

He walks over to you and kisses you. "Are you feeling alright? Need any thing sweetie?"

You shake your head. "No we're fine, thanks honey." You kiss his cheek bone.

He nods. "let me know if you need anything! I'll be in the lab!"

He kisses you again then leaves to the elevator.

You blush, even if you've both been married for this long he still managed to fluster you.

You stand and make your way over to the small kitchen, you open the fridge and sigh.

Nothing but chips.. who the heck puts chips in the fridge? Oh right.. Alphys does.

She ate all of the ramen noodles..

Your stomach growls again and you feel a small foot kick in an annoyed way.

"Alright alright little dude I'll get us something." You walk over to the intercom and press the button.

"Sci baby, I'm going to leave the house for a bit. I'll be back."

His voice comes through the speaker. "okay sweetie! Be careful! You know how I worry!"

You smile. "I will."

You grab your keys and leave the lab/house.

----------------

You looked through the isles and grabbed all of your favorite snacks and a few things that Sci loved.

You tossed the stuff into your basket and walked to the cash register.

......

After you paid for your things you walked out of the store but then your phone rang.

It was Alphys.

"Hello?"

All you could hear was static and mumbled words. Maybe she butt dialed you.

But then you hear.

"Y/n.. please get he---... It's sci! Hes----.."

And you hear a scream and the line goes dead.

Your eyes widen and you hopped in your car and drove as fast as you could home.

You just hoped her and Sci were okay.

-------------

Once you made it home you kicked the door in and tossed the groceries on the floor along with your shoes.

"Alphys!? Sci!? Are you guys alright!?"

You yell but.. no response.

Now you were worried. What happened? Are they okay?

You ran up the stairs holding your stomach trying to calm the small soul within.

---------

Once you made it to the lab it was all silent.. not a sound..

But then you heard something crack and a liquid sound.

(WARNING- DISTURBING!)

you opened the door slowly and cover your mouth  with your hand.

What was that smell?

And what did you just step in..?

It was dark so you turned on the lights.. bad idea.

There on the floor laid Alphys' dead body it slowly turning to dust.

Her head was gone.. so was her arms..

What happened here!?

Suddenly you feel strong skeletal arms wrap around your waist above your stomach.

A skull rests on your shoulder.

"Oh y/n.. I'm sorry you have to see this.. but she was going to feed you lies about me! What else what I supposed to do..? She would have taken you and my son away from me.."

"S-sci.. w-what did you do!?"

He holds you closer his hand in front of you showing you your bright glowing (f/c) colored soul.. in the middle of your soul was a small greenish-white soul.

Both of his hands cup it.

"You see? Sweetie.. you should know that.. NO ONE CAN TAKE YOU BOTH AWAY FROM ME!"

You gasp as it goes dark.

End..? Hope you enjoyed I got inspired from a movie I watched.