Red x reader x classic

Skele cuddles.

*I know I know I need to take a break because my wrist is stupid. But I don't care I want to write! Because I'm stubborn. Anyway enjoy! This will be short. Thanks for requesting!

You sniffled.. being sick sucked, you were wrapped up in a floofy blanket.. but you still weren't warm enough.

You sneezed for the twelfth time today, where were your skeles at when you needed them?

You hear the front door opening. "Heya kiddo! I'm back!" Sans yelled.

He walks in and sees you shivering. "Woah kiddo are you alright? You don't look so good.."

You cough and hide your face with the blanket. "I'm sick.. give me cuddles please!"

He chuckles and sits next to you, wrapping his left arm around you.

You lean into his hold snuggling into his side, you were half warm now..

"Eehhhh where is red?"

Sans shrugs his shoulders. "I don't know. I thought he was home with you?"

You shake your head. "No I haven't seen him all day."

Suddenly there is another dip in the couch and another set of arms around your waist.

"Now ya have." Red chuckles

You blush. You were very warm now, you sank into the warmth they gave off.

"I'm so lucky to have you nerds."

They both laugh.

"Same here doll."

Sans smiles and pecks your cheek.

--------------(this is too short. I'mma add more) ----------

You woke up rubbing your eyes, you had a massive headache.

"Ehhh...."

Reds eyes glance at you. "Are you alright doll?"

Wait.. since when were you in your room..? Eh who cares.

You roll on top of him. "My head hurts.. "

He chuckles and rests his hand on your head, it glowing a soft green.. healing magic..

You smile in content and snuggle into his chest.

Sans snoring fills the room and he rolls over his arm wrapping around your waist.

Red snickers and sets you between them cuddling you as well.

You didn't care if you were sick, as long as you had your skele cuddles, you were happy.

End. :3 sorry it's so short or bad, my arm is cramping up. I'm right handed ehh.. and my mind won't think of anything. For other oneshots if you have plot ideas let me know!