Dust x easily flustered! reader

Too cute to handle.

*Thanks for requesting! This is just some small fluff, because I know not alot of people like yandere so here's some fluff!

Warning- Nothing really, but Dust being a dork XD

×Takes place underground×

Why the hell was Snowdin having ice rain? I mean you knew it was possible.. but still it was strange to you.

So you couldn't go outside, Dusty didn't want you to get sick, and you got cold easily.

Now that was sweet of him.

Anyway, you were sitting on your bed, sitting in a blanket cocoon, wanting for him to get out of the shower.

Seriously why did a skeleton need to take so long? It wasn't like he was going to a club or fancy dinner or something.

And he didn't have that much clothes to wear so what the frick was taking forever?

You rolled your eyes And played on your phone, maybe he'll be out in a few minutes.

Because of the weather it gave a cold draft in the house, and Dust was always really warm, you didn't know how but hey, as long as you were warm you didn't ask.
Then you hear the shower shutting off and something falling over.

Hopefully he didn't fall, because if he did you were not going in there, it didn't matter if he was a skeleton it not.

"Damn it!" He yelled.

You laugh and cover face with your hand trying to hide it.

Then you go back to your phone.

......

The bathroom door opens.

"Y/n! Have you seen my pants? Did I leave them on my dresser?"

You turn your head seeing them. "Yeah I found them!"

"Great bring them to me please!"

The bathroom door shuts again.

You shake your head getting out of your blanket cacoon, you shiver the floor was cold.

You sigh and walked over to the dresser, and sure enough there was his usual shorts and... Your face erupts with bright red.

There.. was his boxers..

"Ah what the frick!?"

You throw them at the door, "Take your underwear! Bleh!"

You jump back on to the bed hiding your flustered face.

You can hear him laughing in the bathroom.

"Shut up dust!"

-----------

You were watching (f/yt) when you felt two skeletal arms wrap around your waist, and a skull sitting on your shoulder.

(Favorite YouTuber)

"Sorry about that sugar." He was still chuckling to himself.

"Your reaction though"

"Shut up!" You huff crossing your arms.

He shakes his head and kisses the top of your head.

"Love ya cutie."

You blush. "love you too dork."

End. :3 I know it's really short, but it's supposed to be cute and short.