Hallow x reader

Sanguivoriphobia~

*I know I've been writting about them alot, I'll get back to writting about the other sans and papys when I think of some oneshots. Also of you don't know what sanguivoriphobia is, it's the fear of vampires or blood suckers.

I had to look it up, I probably spelled it soooo wrong. But eh.. I wrote it down so I hope i spelled it right. Anyway enjoy!

Warnings- large fangs, bites, grey apples, reader is terrified.

You sat on a lone bench under a tree In the forest.

Sure it was creepy at night but you didn't mind, there was a street light next to you, you would come here to relax and get away from your stressful days with the other humans.

You felt like an outcast around them, no one really noticed you, but you didn't mind. You didn't like to be bothered anyway.

You sang in a hushed tone, your singing has improved since you've found this little spot in the woods.

You had stage fright, you didn't like to talk or even yell in front of people.

You hated that meany eyes on you.

So to practice your singing you would come here every night for a few hours and just stare into the moonlight or even throw a few rocks in the stream.

There was a rumor about this forest though.. some say that there was a blood sucking beast that roamed these woods.. searching out his prey just to rip their throat's open and drain them from their blood just so it could stay immortal.

But those were just old tales right?

The stories they would tell you when you were kids still haunted you to this day, it gave you nightmares.

But you didn't believe that there was such a beast... But half of you did.

You stopped your singing and looked to the water again, the moon shined brightly over the waves.

You sigh and toss a rock in it again.

Just as you were about to sing again you saw something fly over the water.

Your heart starts to race... It's was probably just a bat.. it's nothing.. calm down.

Or so you thought..

The thing flies into the tree above you it's eyes burned bright like fire.

It was way to large to be a bat.

Your eyes widen and you stand up backing away from the tree you hands cupped in your chest.

Is that.. the.. beast!?

You see it's head tilt and it flips itself upside-down.

It was...

It lands before you, it had large lavender bat wings, stretched out into it's full wingspan, it seemed to be half skeleton, it was stocky and had it's mouth closed, but the fangs were very well out.

"Miss.." it.. no.. he speaks. "Are you alright? I didn't mean to scare you."

His voice sounded an aweful lot like the vampire in those Dracula movies.

He was.. your worst nightmare.

You shake and your heart beats even faster and you trip over a conveniently placed rock.

As you try and recover from your fall he's hovering over you.. he was gonna kill you wasn't he!?

You close your eyes waiting for him to strike but.. nothing happened..?

You open your eyes again, his hand was out for you to take, his other hand in his pocket, the fangs retracted hidden behind his teeth.

You hesitate but slowly reach for his hand, and he helps you up.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to frighten you, it's just.. your singing is so nice.. you kind of attracted me."

"Huh? You actually like my s-singing?" You ask trying not to stutter or run from him.

He let's go of your hand. "I'm Hallow,.. you're that girl that stops here and sings every night arnt you?"

You nod.

"Vwell.. you sing really vwell, I've been listening to you every night. And.. your singing always calms me down.. especially when a hunt doesn't go as planned. "

"You're not gonna kill me are you?"

His eyes widen and he shakes his head. "Vwhat? No! Vwhy do humans always think that!? Like oh I'm count Dracula I'll bite you bleh bleh bleh! Ugh.. it's such a stereotype.."

You slightly laugh at his actions.

He wasn't as bad as they say.

"And no I vwoulnt kill you. You're too young. And I only hunt animals or fruit."

"What?" You tilt your head confused. "Fruit?"

He nods. "Yes, it's like fake blood that can calm me down. Or help the hunter in me. Look."

He takes a ripe red apple out of his pocket and lifts it to his teeth.

He winks and the fangs come out again and stick into the apple.

You watched as all the color drains out of the fruit leaving it a dark plain grey.

He chuckles. And tosses you the apple. "Here try it."

You lift a brow and shrug your shoulders then take a bite.

It was still really sweet like an apple should be! All that was missing was the color.

"Wow! This is amazing!"

He shrugs. "Yeah.. I stole it from the apple orchard two towns over."

You smile and sit next to him. Still keeping a small distance from him.

"You know what Hallow?"

"Vwhat?"

"I think you've just gotten me over my fear."

"Really?" He smirks.

"Yup!"

End :3 hope you enjoyed this randomness.