Yandere Error x reader 2

Nobody leaves me... NOBODY.

*here's the second part! Yay! In this alot of time has passed, like idk a year or something. Reader and Error are together now. And someone just had to ruin his plans.

Warning- yandere, feels, Possessive glitches, blood, cables, poor poor star sans.

"Error! Get your lazy butt up!" You yell trying to shake him awake.

"I'm bored! Can't we visited an au or something? Please! Please!"

He chuckles rolling over on you. "Alright, alright, I'm up puppet, you're lucky you're so cute."

You blush looking up at his eyes, even if you've been dating for a year he still managed to fluster you.

"Uh.. could we go to Dreamtale? I hear it has a really beautiful tree and I wanted to see it!"

His face goes blank for a full ten minutes.

"Error kins? Is it bad there? Or would they hurt me like you said they would?"

Error did tell you it was dangerous to leave the void.. that not all aus would accept you, that or even some of the monsters would hurt you, maybe he was being over protective, or he was right.

But you believe that there was good au's, that not all monsters were bad, you didn't know how the other sans would react to you though.

"Error kins, it's okay I was just asking if you say no it's oka-"

"No. I'm sorry puppet, I was just lost in thought... I'm just worried about nightmare if he's there... Dream is fine though. He'll probably talk your ear off."

He leans down and kisses your lips then pulls away. "you know I can't loose you. And I love you."

You smile and kiss his non-nose. "I love you too, and I don't mind if he talks my ear off, as long as we get out of the house!"

He rolls off of you standing at your side. "C'mon get dressed. We'll leave withen the hour."

"Okay!" You kiss his cheek then also get up. "I'll be downstairs in five."

He chuckles. "alright puppet." He kisses your forehead then warps out of the room.

------------

You ran downstairs giggling giddy. Error almost never let you leave the void, but he did take you to OuterTale for a date once.

It was amazing you were always a space nerd, and you loved it.

It was safe so he would let you go there whenever you liked, he left a portal open for you in the hallway.

He even stole chocolate for you from underfell.

He was standing in front of the door his arms open for you.

You run up and hug him.

"Ready to go?"

You nod. "Yup!"

"Alright then hold on tight!"

You both warp out of the void on to Dreamtale.

---------------

"Well.. what do you think?"

"It's amazing! Error it's so pretty!" You skip through the golden flowers to the tree.

Sitting at the base of the tree was a cute short skeleton wearing lots of gold and a cape, a crown on his head, his eyes brighten like stars when he sees you.

"Hello! And welcome to the tree of thought! I'm dream, what can I do for you?"

You smile at him. "I'm y/n, I'm just here to see the tree. I promise not to touch it."

His smile widens. "well why didn't you say so? Lots of people come to see the tree. Just don't eat the dark apples. Please."

You nod, then he suddenly pushes you behind his back proetcing you from.. Error?

Dream takes out his morning staff holding it in a battle stance.

"What are you doing here!? Go back to that depressing void!"

Error shrugs his shoulders glaring at dream. "Dream relax, if I was here to fight or destroy something I would have already, listen my girlfriend just wants to see the damn tree okay?"

Dream looks at you then Error then you again. "G-girlfriend!?"

His stars brighten. "ERROR HAS A GIRLFRIEND! OH MY STARS I CANNOT BELIVE IT! I HAVE TO TELL INK THIS!" He runs into a cottage east of the tree.

"Uh.. Error what was that about?"

He walked over to you and laid a hand on your shoulder. "Y/n, I'm not exactly a nice person okay? And.. everyone thought I was going to be alone for the rest of my life... But I found you."

He kisses your forehead. "I'm so glad I found you."

You hug him. "Error I love you to, Im happy to."

Just then a colorful skeleton pops up next to you. "HI!!!! You must be Errors lucky gal! I'm ink!"

You smile and pull away from Error greeting the artist with a smile. "Hi I'm y/n it's nice to you! And yes I'm Errors girlfriend."

Error glares daggers at ink... you shouldn't be talking with him.. he'll tell you lies.. everything he's done.. the destroying..

He wraps his arm around your waist protectively. "Ink."

"Error." They both glare at each other, until Ink's unique eyes met yours again.

"Y/n I hate to say it.. you deserve so much better, Error isn't as great as you think he is." Ink's hand tucked your hair behind your ear, a rainbow blush glowing on his skull.

You blush. "..uh.. I.."

Error growls and pulls you behind him, his left hand stands out cables wrap around Inks throat.

"Error don't!"

Inks body flips left and right trying to get the cables off his neck.

Error slams ink into the floor over and over, bones cracking each time he hits the floor.

He coughs up blood and black ink.

Dream runs out and throws his staff through the cables making ink fall the floor, the cables falling off his neck.

You run to ink, afraid he'd loose his life. You sit on your knees and bring his head into your lap.

"Oh my gosh oh my gosh! Ink please just hold on! We'll get you to a hospital."

He coughs again looking into your eyes. "you.. should have... Heeded my warning.. " 

You hold his hand close to your chest. "Ink I'm so sorry... I don't think Error would do this."

Dream goes flying next to you, his own morning staff pierced through his chest.

"Dream!"

Error chuckles wrapping his cables around you pulling you away from Ink.

He makes you face him, his hand under your chin. "I'm so sorry my dear puppet, they tried taking you away from me... And nobody leaves me.. NOBODY!"

End...? Maybe. Hope you enjoyed. :3