Yandere! Skullface x reader

My doll.

*Yes I know I've been gone for while, that's because I've been reading fan fics lately so I have a little inspiration, requests are still open. :3 I also got inspired by a writting prompt.

Warning; not the kind of yandere your used to, I mean yandere as an over protective yandere. Not the stabby one. :3

×takes place on surface×

You face planted into your counter, ugh today was a long day you think.

It was going okay at first until some woman yelled at you because her child threw their drink on the wall, how was it your fault?

It didn't make any sense to you.

Then another man came in and flirted with you and gosh he was ugly.. he was clearly drunk when he came in.

Two cops had to escort him out.. with force.

Ugh.. you needed a long long nap and some YouTube.

You were glad it was Friday, no more dumb customers could bother you for a good three days.

Your last customers waved at you then left, you sigh then take off your apron, finally you could go home.

You flipped the open sign to closed then locked the door behind you.

You throw on your hoodie and walk your way home, your hands in your pockets, you hummed a familiar tune as you walked.

(Any song you want :3)

It was a colder night than usual, but you're used to it. During the summer it would have hot days and chilly nights.

Once you walked passed the stop sign, the landmark you used as a sign that you were close to your apartment... You heard footsteps..

From behind you.

You turn you head to see who it was.. only.. there was nobody there...?

A shiver went down your spine and you started speed walking..

Hopefully this person following you would turn to the right on the intersection.

They did not.

You picked up the pace and started jogging, you'd be home soon.

----------

They were still following you.. You made a break for it and ran into your apartment, locking the door behind you and shutting the blinds.

You sigh in relief and turn back facing your living room.

Your eyes widen, your whole living room was covered in candles and rose petals.. blue rose petals you noted.

"Who could have..?" You ask yourself.. slowly walking towards your bedroom.

More rose petals covered the floor, more and more by the minute, it was a trail..Who could have planned this?

And more importantly.. how did they get into your house? You only had one key, and it was around your neck the whole time.

Once you made it to your room, you slowly opened your door, revaling a short fedora wearing skeleton laying on his side a seductive smile on his skull.

(Pic above if it's there)

You sigh in relief again. "Oh S! It's just you! You scared me half to death."

He chuckles. "Well.. aren't'cha gonna join me doll~?"

You blush looking at your feet.

"I.. heh.. i-"

He warps in front of you, his hand under your chin, his right arm around your waist.

"You seem tense my dear? What's the matter?"

The lustful glare in his eyes had disappeared, it was replaced with a concerned gleam.

"S-some one was following me..from work.. it really scared me.. I.." Tears bubble in your eyes and you hug him.

"It was awful! It really scared me! I thought it was a killer or something!"

He rests his skull on your shoulder. "Shh~ y/n tootz, you know I'd never let anyone touch ya, let alone hurt you. If it makes you feel better that was me."

"Huh?" You pull back and look at him.

"I wanted to make sure you got home alright, you startled me when you ran for it, but I guess it is my fault.. I didn't mean to scare ya." He hugs you again, then kissed your forehead.

His thumbs run under your eyes, "Tootz you know I hate ta see ya cry, I'm so sorry."

You sigh and hug him back. "It's okay sugar skull.. it just scared me.. I forgive you."

He smiles, and pulls up your left hand to his teeth, kissing the ring on your finger.

"I'll make it up to ya." He winks and teleports out of your shared room.

You blink in surprise and shrug your shoulders... Then something picked at your mind.

When did all the candles go out?

------------

You sat in the living room, tired from cleaning up all of those rose petals.. it took forever, and skullface has been gone for almost half an hour.

It worried you a little.. but then you remembered he was a trained mafia skilled gun master.

So you tried to worry less.

The air sparked a little and there he was, a fresh cigar in his teeth, his arms behind his back, his hands were holding something.

"I'm home doll~" He announced before sitting next to you.

You smile at him and sit your ramen noodles down on the table.

"Sugar skull.. what is that.?"

He smirks and tosses the box onto your lap. "Told ya id make it up to ya."

Your smile widens and you open it, inside was a plushie of him with a sapphire necklace around it's neck.

You tear up and hug him planting kisses all over his skull.

"Aw thank you thank you thank you! This is the sweetest gift you've given me skully!"

He shrugged his shoulders and hugs you back.

Tonight was a happy night, he'd just hoped you wouldn't find out that he had stolen the necklace.. but hey what can he say? He would do anything for his doll.

End.:3 wow.. that was alot.. hope you enjoyed.