Reaper x reader

A kiss of death~

*Thanks for requesting! I don't care if it's not Christmas, this is set during the Christmas party au. I've watched it and it's so funny! Anyway requester said I could choose any sans for this, so I chose reaper because why not?

Warning- Death being a weirdo.

×Takes place at Geno's party×

Why did Geno even invite you? Oh right he didn't your sans just brought you along, which Geno didn't mind the more the merrier! He said.

Speaking of your sans where was he? He was off drinking the spiked punch again, damn it Fell.

Since you got ditched you sat in the far corner helping a drunk Geno and Classic.

Classic was drinking it because of what Sci asked him, which you didn't know what it was but maybe it was better you didn't know.

Geno's head was in your lap as he mumbled something you didn't understand.

You Pat his back and rubbed the back of his skull, he had a massive headache.

"Wow.. this party is pretty dull.. good thing I showed up. You all would have died of boredom."

You sigh facing the scyth carrying skeleton. "Oh hey death."

He nods. "Heya, you're y/n from underfell right?"

You nod moving Geno to the side. "Yup."

He sits next to you taking a sip of his Starbucks. "Weren't you and fell a thing?"

"Ew no! And besides he ditched me, now I have to take care of idiots."

He laughs. "Well.. do you wanna hang out or something? Get away from the idiots?"

You smile. "I'd like that."

---------------

"And then I warned him but the guy didn't listen and punched me. He died shortly afterwards." He sips his Starbucks again.

You laugh holding your stomach.  "Woah death you're pretty funny!"

He shrugged his shoulders. "heh.. I try."

Suddenly your papyrus runs past you both yelling and dragging fell with him.

"Uh.. is that your pass to leave?"

You shake your head. "No, they do that all the time. If it was time to leave Fell would have picked me up."

Death nods. "Alright then. Do you wanna snack?"

"Sure."

He stands and stretches his arms, leaving his Starbucks on the side table next to you. "Anything specific?"

"Nah. Surprise me."

He chuckles and leaves to find the snack table.

You smile as he leaves... Perhaps that Reaper has stolen your heart.. you blush at your thoughts.

Blueberry was suddenly in front of you. "HELLO HUMAN! ARE YOU HAVING FUN?"

You smile patting his skull. "Yeah actually. Thanks double B."

His smile widens as do the stars in his eyes. "GLAD TO HEAR! YOU SHOULD JOIN ME AND THE FRIENDSHIP CLUB! I AM THE PRESIDENT!"

(I think that's what it's called I don't remember)

You laugh. "Sure why not."

"YES! FRESH ERROR THE HUMAN HAS JOINED OUR FORCES! MWEH HEH HEH!"

He runs off to find the grouchy glitch and the 80's nightmare.

You giggle. Blue was too cute for you to say no to, and besides he was harmless right?

Death was next to you again. "heya. Here I got you some of dreams cookies."

He sets the plate on the side table eating his own gingerbread cookies shaped like a skull.

"Thanks Death, how did you know I had a sweet tooth?"

He just smirks. "Just a hunch." He winks.

You blush lightly and eat the star shaped cookie.

You eye him from the corner of your eye smiling and blushing.

When his eyes meet yours you quickly look away.

He chuckles. "Like what you see~? Trust me. My love is to die for."

You shake your head. "S-shut up.."

Papyrus sees you both and smirks. "Sans.. look."

"What.. oh my asgore."

"I know right? Sans get the mistletoe I have a plan!~"

---------

There was awkward silence between you both. Everytime you looked at Death he wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

Everytime you'd blush a new shade of red that'd make Ink's paint belt jealous.

Then a very familer plant/Christmas decoration hung between you both.

Deaths face turns a dark blue and he smirks at you.

Your eyes widen at the decoration and you face death again.

His smirk widens and he pulls you close to him, then dips you, planting a skeleton kiss on your lips.

Your eyes widen but you close them and wrap your arms around his neck.

In your mind all you could think was: 'is this going to kill me?' 'am I gonna die?' 'whats happening?'

He pulls away still smirking. "Heh... Told ya."

You frown and punch him playfully. "How am I not dead?"

He points to your head.

You set your hand on top of your head and feel a flower crown made of white glass flowers.

"What the..?"

He sets a finger to your lips. "Hush. Don't ask questions."

He kisses you again.

End:3 this was fun to write. Hope you enjoyed!