Yandere! Dream x reader

Faded gold.

*Thanks for requesting! I drew the pic above. I didn't color it because my wrist cramps in I do, should I make a art book? Anyway hope you guys like this one!

Warning- Yandere, blood, the usual stuffs. Dream is nuts. Yay.

×Takes place on surface×

Your eyes drifted to the dream catcher you had on the wall.. is he going to visit you?

That's right you had a friend that would walk out of the dream catcher and help you with your nightmares.

Everytime it was the same thing, a figure dripping ink with large tendrils would haunt you then Dream would come in and uppercut him, making your dreams peaceful yet again.

Other times you couldn't sleep at all, so Dream would pop up again and rock you to sleep with his soothing voice.

What you didn't know is that he would leave a kiss on your forehead to give you good dreams.

You stared at the ceiling with your arms behind your head sighing.

Yup.. still couldn't sleep... Where was he?

Suddenly your room was warm and you heard two boots land on the floor.

You smile. "Dream!" You hop out of your bed and hug him.

He was shorter than you so sometimes hugs were awkward.. his skull met up with your chest..

But he was innocent minded he wasn't a pervert about it.

His golden blush brightens and he hugs you back. "H-hey y/n! How's my favorite person in the world?"

Wow his positivity was contagious.

You smile wider. "I'm great! But I can't sleep. Any ideas?"

He puts a hand to his chin in thought. "Hmm.. I do actually. Follow me!"

He takes your hand and takes you out into the living room and into the kitchen.

"You sit your pretty self down there! And I'll be done with the tea!"

You giggle. He was too cute for his own good.

You sit at the dinning table resting your head in your arms.

How long have you known him? Six years? Yeah that sounds about right.

He would visit you in your dreams all the time. At first you thought he was your dream guardian that would protect you from the bad monsters and nightmares.

Then when you learned he was real you both became closer, then it came to the point were he had a crush on you. Yet you didn't know about it.

He blushed around you all the time, even stared at you with hearts in his sockets. But you didn't think much of it.

"Here you go! I added a few things to make it taste better!"

"Thanks Dream." You take the cup from him and take a sip.

It was really good, sweet even.

Dreams smile widens... Almost in a creepy way.. and was his eyes that red before?

When were you so tired all of the sudden..?

"What.. did you.. do...?"

He giggles a hand covering his teeth. "oh nothing..  just something to help you sleep~"

You feel your eyelids growing heavy and you pass out on the table.

Dream chuckles and picks you up. "Oh my sweet sunshine. Why must they keep us apart?"

--------------

'what happened?' you think and rub your forehead.

Where were you?

You sit up and see that your in a golden and yellow dress, with stars covering it head to toe.

You looked at the room around you, there was a lit fireplace to your right, you sat on a queen sized bed, on the wall had a very familer yellow cape hanging on it, under that was yellow boots.

Was this dreams house? How did you get here? How long have you been here?

The door opens revealing the short crown wearing skeleton,he was carrying a small platter.

He smiles seeing you. "Oh! You're awake!" He sets the platter on the side table.

Then he sits next to you his hand on your shoulder. "And how's my sunshine doing?" He kisses your forehead.

You eye him. "uh dream? How did I get here? And... What happened."

He laughs and pats your back. "Aw! Don't act like you don't know! After I gave you your tea you passed out in my arms. It was so romantic! I wanted to take you home! So I did! Anyway you'll be staying here with me forever!"

Your eyes widen. "what do you mean forever?!"

"Oh silly, as my bride! Duh! I've wanted you from the very start, yet my brother got to see you first so I knew I had to get him out of the way!"

His eyes glowed red and his smile widens. "It's so great to have him out of the picture! I can still hear his screams."

"You killed him!?"

"No silly, removed him... " He points at a morning staff covered in blood.

"Oh my God! You killed him!"

He shakes his head. "Y/n, you're not listening, I simply removed him out of the way of our love! He would have taken you right out of my arms if I didn't do anything!"

You fall back out of the bed trying to get away yet you trip.

Dream circles the bed and kneels down to you. "Aw don't do that, I already thought of everything."

He pulls on the chain connected to your foot, bringing you to his arms.

"Oh y/n.. I'll never let you leave."

End...? Hope you guys enjoyed this was fun to write!