Skullface x pregnant! reader

I promise to always remain by your side.

*this will probably be bad because I haven't written one of these before, but the idea came to me randomly, and I know a little bit about mafiatale. Sorry if I get things wrong, its hard to type while eating XD*

×takes place on surface×

You looked over the pregnancy tests at least twenty times.. all was positive.

You sigh and facepalm.. would he be mad? You didn't think so.. it was technically his fault.

How am I gonna tell him? You think trying not to stress out.

Maybe this is a good thing, sure it would take a while and you couldn't go on any missions, but maybe just maybe you could raise him/her to be the next stern mob boss.

You smile imagining her/him in a fedora carrying a large gun smirking down at his/her victim.

You snap out of your thoughts when you hear a knock on the bathroom door.

"Just a second!" You toss the tests under the sink and sit on the floor.

Alphys opens the door. "A-are you alright?"

You nod shyly. "Yeah I'm alright.. just.. I have to tell you something."

She adjusts her glasses and helps you up. "W-what is it..?"

You hide your face looking away from her. "I just found out that.. I'm pregnant."

Her eyes widen and she smiles making a fan girl squeal.

"Ahhh!! I knew it! Finally! The otp has sailed!!!!"

You tilted your head to the side. "You said that at our wedding Alphys."

She smiles. "I know! But ahhh!"

You shake your head.

"You have to tell S!"

You cross your arms over your chest adverting your eyes.

"I'm afraid to..."

She sighs her smile falling, she rests a claw on your shoulder. "Hey it'll be a-alright, I'm sure he'll be happy to hear the news!"

A shy smile covers your face. "I guess your right, thanks alphy."

-----------

You take in a deep breath and knock on your skele husband's office door.

"Come in." His voice says.

You slowly make your way inside, and shutting the door behind you.

"Ay, there's my sugar bun." He smiles opening his arms for you.

You walk over to him and sit in his lap.

His arms wrapped around your waist, him rubbing his cheekbone against the nape of your neck.

"Hey.. skully..?"

He hums in response. "Yeah?"

"I have something to tell you.. please don't get mad."

He turns you facing you. "Darlin' I could never get mad at you."

You take in a deep breath and hide your face. "skully I'm.... I-.. "

He rests a hand under your chin. "Darlin' it's alright you can tell me."

"I'm.... Pregnant."

At first he's silent.. and your afraid of what he'll say.

He suddenly hugs you a large smile on his face. "Oh asgore darlin'! I'm so happy!"

Your eyes widen. "Y-you are?"

His eyelights turn to hearts, he plants kisses everywhere on your face.

"Why yes darlin! Why wouldn't I be! I can't wait to see the baby bones!"

You smile back hugging him.

Well that went way better than expected.

End..? Do you guys want a second part when the baby's born? If so.. male or female? It's up to you. I'll probably make two endings anyway. :3