Chapter 1 | The Bridge

Hey guys! So, you might be confused at why I'm uploaded a Boku No Hero Academia book instead of my usual BBS/BBC books.

This's because I've gotten into BNHA, I mean, I fuckin' love this shit. And I ship TodoDeku so hard. So, I've decided to write a book. I hope my followers open their eyes and decide to read this.

And if you're new here, hi! I hope you enjoy my books! Don't mind my wacky nature and me deleting a book after a few chappie's. That's the norm here.

This's gone on long enough, so I'll let you read this piece of shit book.

Bye guys!

:)

Todoroki's POV

'It's quiet.'  My mind spoke, white nose that filled my ears. The lack of noise could drive most mad. But, it's comforting to me. It means that he's  at work.

I rose from my tattered bed, my old matress let out a soft creak as I sat up. I sat in my bed for a good moment, staring at my wrists. I looked at my cuts, the new ones and the old ones. Some of them overlapped, some were on their own. I touched the raised skin, my eyes blurred with tears. "Let's do this." I whispered, wiping my tears away from my bi colored eyes. I stood up from my shitty matress, the crappy wood beneth me creaked from the sudden shift in weight.

I tiptoed to my closet, wanting to put on some clothes. I ended up putting on a blue tee shirt, blue skinny jeans, a navy blue jumper and my combat boots. I wanna sink to the bottom of the ocean, like a rock.

~~~Outside of his house~~~

"It's cold." I murmured, stuffing my pale hands in my jumper pockets. "At least I'll die cold." I smiled softly, walking down the illuminated streets that I once called home. The sweet smell of salt slowly engulfed the air, making my nose wrinkle slightly. Waves crashed against each other, sending mist into the moist air. I continued to walk down the sidewalk, people pasted by me, not knowing what'll happin' to me.

The ocean slowly came into my view, the peir's now meters away. Instead of walking straight, I turned left, walking onto the bridge. There's a bridge that connects our costal city to a lil island about 5 miles out, the island is for tourists. Well it's made for tourism, but the tourists could come here as well. The locals go there for some relaxation as well. Hell, the locals get past the toll bridge for free. That's one of the good things about living on the coast. I guess.

There's a lil sidewalk on the bridge, it allows bikiers to ride their bikes without being a nusance to traffic. But, you can walk on it as well. Luckily, no one drives on here this late at night.

___

I let my hand glide across the cool surface, feeling the concrete bridge that held me above the dark abyss below me. The cool ocean air that brushed past me seemed to cut through me like a knife, as if I was wearing no clothing. 'Perfect. I'll freeze.'  I smiled slightly, reaching the my destination.

I put both of my pale hands on the concrete, closing my eyes once they touched the concrete sideing. I breathed deeply, inhailing the salty air of the ocean. I listened to the deep, dark waves crash against each other, I could almost feel  the misty air. I stood there for a moment, enjoying what I could smell, feel and hear. I opened my eyes and looked back on my town, the small lights illuminated the night sky. The shadows of the buildings could see faintly seen, the sound of honking cars could barely be heard. I smiled softly, my eyes watering. I shook my tears away, not wanting to cry.

I climbing on top of the bridge, my legs slightly wobbling once I stood on top of the edge. I gained my balence rather quickly, my gaze fiziated on the starts above. I let my eyes wander for a bit, enjoying the night sky. This's what I'd fall asleep to, this's what would comfort me when no one else would, this would be the higlight of my day. I would spend hours on top of hours, just staring at the stary night sky. And now, it's the last thing I'll ever see.

I closed my multicolored eyes, my head now lowering itself. I started to lean forward, getting ready to fall. Then, I heard someone.

"Hey ... don't do it please."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Damn .... I didn't realize how depressing that was until I reread it.

It's get happier, as the chapters go on.

Can we talk about how beautiful Sero's dorm is for a second? I mean damn son, can you design my room?

Also, can we make a petition to legally change All Might's name to Dad Might? Cause he's literally the best dad ever.

I want him as my dad.

........

Ok that got weird.

Imma end this chappie.

I hope you guys have a good night, day, whatever it may be. I'll see you beautiful guys, girls and non binary peeps in the next chappie!