Chapter 7 | Relaxing On The Beach

~~~Last Chapter~~~

"Hey, I'm not gonna leave you. I'll never leave you." My heart dropped, his body started to shake. I used both hands to wipe his tears away, letting him nuzzle his head into my hands like before. "I'd never, ever leave you. You're too beautiful of a person to loose." I smiled softly, his glossy eyes looked away from me. "S-So ... you li-ike me fo-or my loo-oks?" Shoto asked me, his voice trembling. "No, not at all. Yes, you're beautiful but your personality shines brighter than any physical feature." I told him, my heart dropped more when he asked this. "R-Really?" He sniffled, his glossy eyes met mine. I nodded silently, pulling him in for a small, yet loving hug.

"If you want, you can come with me." I offered for him to come with me, his head now leaning on my shoulder. "Y-You'd let me go with you?" Shoto asked, his head moved off of my shoulder. "Of course. I trust you enough to let you go with me." I nodded, his eyes meeting mine. I watched his eyes become washed over with happiness, making my heart melt. "A-Alright. I'll go." Shoto smiled, wiping his tears away with his sleeve. "Ok, let's go then." I let go of him, my smile wide. Shoto giggled softly, following me out of the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shoto's POV

"It's warm." I mumbled, my jumper now seems unnessicenary. "Yea, it's March after all." Izuku nodded slightly, his green curls bouncing with each step. I chuckled softly, my head shaking slightly. I took off my jumper, wrapping it around my waist as Izuku spoke about ... anything really. The topic of his sentences bounced all over the place, from talking about heros to questioning why some flowers don't die in the Winter. I nodded along, speaking in short sentences or laughing for moments at a time.

I noticed that we've turned away from the downtown area, which's where the gyms are. Plus the parks are behind us as well, making me a lil worried. I looked around at our surroundings, noticing the beachy houses that're slowly growing in numbers. I unconsiously grabbed Izuku's hand, my Anxiety slowly getting the best of me. "You alright?" Izuku asked me, his hand laced in mine. "I-I'm curious as to where we're going is all." I sighed, a small breeze brushing past us, sending the slight smell of sea salt our way.

"Don't be worried, nothing bad's gonna happen! The worst that'll happen is your clothes'll get wet." Izuku smiled, his sweet, loving smile made all my worries fade away; Even if what he said made me even more confused than before. "Alright. I trust you." I let out a breathless smile, the smell of sea salt slowly filled the air.

The sound of seagulls and crashing waves started to fill the silence, making my tiny hunch start to grow. Then, it came into view. The beach that's notorious for being loaded with trash ... is being cleaned. The mountains of trash are now small hills. "The beach?" I raised an eyebrow, our hands unlatched themselves. "Yea, I move the trash to the trash dump in order to build muscle and clean the beach." Izuku nodded, his smile slowly growing as he continued to speak. "That's great. But ... what're you training for?" I asked him, taking off my socks and shoes before stepping on the sandy ground in front of us. "Well, I have to train in order to control my quirk." He told me, guiding me through the maze of a beach. "Oh, that makes sense." I shrugged slightly, choosing not to ask anymore questions.

He lead me to a clearing in the beach, it seemed like a tiny beach in itself. "You can chill here if you want. There's no more trash in this clearing." He smiled, setting his gym bag down on the sand beside us. I did the same with my shoes. "A-Alright." I softly stuttered, my gaze fixiated on the beautiful water, the sun reflexting on the gentle waves.