Chapter 5 | Morning

~~~Last Chapter~~~

I ran my hands through his hair, enjoying the silky red and white that covers his eyes. His head moved a bit, startling me slightly. "Don't stop." Shoto mumbled, his head nuzzling itself into my chest. "A-Alright." I whispered, running my fingers through his bi-coloured hair. Time seemed to pass very slowly, causing my sleepiness to grow.

I let my eyes slowly close, my hands still in his hair. His slow breaths seemed to calm me, causing me to fall asleep even faster than before. "Night Izuku." Shoto whispered, his voice so quiet that I barely heard it. I smiled slightly, my heart fluttering from his words. I wanna hear his voice for as long as I can. It's so smooth yet silky, as if his voice was the vocal embodiment of a silk tunic. "Night Shoto." I responded, slipping into a deep sleep shortly afterwards.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shoto's POV

~~~A dream~~~

Running. That's all I could do, run. Sweat dripped down my forehead, dripping onto my clothing. My sweat was cold, like my body. My feet hurt, my lungs ache and my head's pounding. My whole body ached, I wanted to stop running. I wanted to lay down on the ground and just rest. But I can't, or else he'll catch me.

His footsteps grew louder and louder, telling me that he's getting closer. Even if I'm running full speed, he's getting closer. I felt the heat of his flames, it's getting hotter and hotter. Then, he grabbed me, his fingers burning my neck. I screamed in pain, I can feel my skin bubbling up. I can feel certain parts of my skin start to peel off, it's being burned off.

I screamed and screamed, hoping that someone would hear me. But no one did. He kept on burning my neck, now burning my vocal chords. My voice started go, very quickly. I kept on screaming, my screams grew quietier and quietier. But, before my vocal chords were compltely gone, I let out one last scream. The scream that rang in my ears, for what seemed for forever.

"IZUKU!!!!!!!"

~~~Dream Done~~~

I shot up, sweat pouring off of my body. My body felt cold, as if I was dead. Tears was falling out of my eyes, my breaths were so close together that they were bsaically one, giant breath. The next thing I knew, a pair of arms were wrapped around my waist, causing me to scream. I started to flail my limbs, trying to get away from this stranger.

"Shoto calm down. It's alright. I'm here." They whispered, their voice smooth and velvety, like milk chocolate. I recognized this person almost immedantly, their voice's too familiar to forget.

"I-Izuku?" I whispered, my heart skipping a few beats. I turned my head to face him, his eyes were full of consern, like a mother. "I'm here." He smiled softly, releasing my torso from his muscular arms. I turned to face him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

Izuku rewrapped his arms around me, silence filling the air. I felt him rub small circles on my back, his breath hot against my neck. We sat in silence for a while, except for my quiet sobs.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" Izuku broke the silence, his breath sent shivers down my spine. "N-No." I shook my head, my heart hanging heavy. "Alright." Izuku understood, his hug grew a lil bit tighter.

Izuku sat with me in silence, lovingly hugging me. Time seemed to slow down, as if it almost stopped. It felt like the whole world had disappeared, leaving only Izuku and myself. And I don't mind that. It feels ... good.