Chapter 6 | A Hug And A Surprise

~~~Last Chapter~~~

"Ah that feels good." Izuku smiled softly, absolutely melting from the warmth of my left side. "Agreed." I smiled, letting the warmth from my left side course through my body. "Where's this heat coming from ... cause it feels fucking amazing." Izuku mumbled, his head now resting on my chest. "My left side." I answered, letting my fingers slip into his bouncy green hair. "What'd you mean your left side? I thought your quirk was ice." Izuku asked me, his eyes closed. "Both ice and fire are my quirk." I answered, not thinking before I spoke. Izuku was silent for a moment, making me a lil Anxious. "Oh ... that's cool. You're your own AC unit." He finally spoke, his smile a lil wider. I chuckled from his words, I've never thought of that before.

"Haha, I guess your right." I giggled quietly, closing my eyes. I laid my head on his, enjoying this moment. "This's nice." Izuku smiled, his freckled dusted cheeks now tinted with pink. "You read my mind." I let out a breathless sentence, my heart warm. Like it should be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku's POV

Peaceful. The simplest word to describe this moment. The way he's playing with my hair is nice, tingles flow throughout my back as his fingers playing with my green curls. They're pleasant tingles tho. The way his arms fits around my body makes me melt, like chocolate in the sun. His heartbeat is a steady rythmic sound, so soft, so calming. His body's so warm, like a fire. I don't want this moment to end.

"Izuku." Shoto spoke, breaking the peaceful silence. "Yea?" I answered, his breath slowly moved my green floofs. "Are you warm?" He asked me, his fingers still tugging at my hair. I nodded slightly, hoping that he'd keep going, even if I'm warm. "Do you ... do you want me to let go?" He asked me, his voice hesitant. "N-No ... don't let go. Your warm." I shook my head, my cheeks glowing. I felt him let out a breathless word, but I dunno what it is. He moved his hand away from my hair, wrapping his right arm around my waist.

We stood here for what seemed forever, but I didn't care. I enjoyed his hug, his warmth, I enjoyed him in general. But, we had to stop, due to the fact that my phone rang.

"Shit." I huffed, the sound of my ringtone rang throughout the house. "Phone call?" He asked, his voice soft. "Yea." I sighed, removing my arms from his body. He did the same, making me a lil sad.

I ran to my room, my body now cold from the lack of heat that I was use to. I picked up my ringing phone, not even paying attention to the caller ID.

"Hello?"

"Hello Young Midoriya!"

"A-All Might! W-What're you calling for? Not that I'm bothered by you calling! I-I just-"

"Hahaha, it's alright Young Midoriya. I understand."

"Oh thank god."

"I'm just calling to know where are you."

"....... OH MY GOD! I COMPLETELY FORGOT! I'M SO SORRY ALL MIGHT! I-I'LL BE RIGHT THERE!"

"I will see you here then."

CLICK

"I'M GONNA COMMIT SEPEKU!" I screeched, slamming my phone on my desk. My mind's now in a complete frenzy, bouncing off of the walls like they're rubber. I ran around my room, taking off pieces of clothing as I shouted incoherent words. I got my sweatpants on when Shoto peered into my room, obviously worried at why I'm suddenly screeching at the top of my lungs.

"I-Izuku? You alright?" Shoto stuttered, his eyes wide. "Huh? Oh yea I'm fine. I-I just forgot about my daily training." I answered, putting on a tank top as I spoke. "D-Daily training?" Shoto repeated what I had said, his voice hushed. "Yea, I train daily for about 5 hours. It's to help me control my quirk." I nodded, my body now fully clothed. "You .... You can't control your quirk?" Shoto asked me, now thoroughly confused. "Nope. I just recently got my quirk, which's very fucking powerful. Someone important to me helps me train." I explained to him, grabbing my workout bag. I turned back to face him, his body's leaned up against the wall. His arms are crossed against his chest, his hair messy hair covering his blue eye.

"Oh." Was all Shoto said, not pushing any further. My eyes met his, searching for some kind of emotion. His eyes held to emotions, the two emotions I hate to see in his eyes. Sadness and Regret. 

I walked up to him, dropping my bag on the floor. I put my hand on his cheek, letting him nuzzle his head into it. "It'll be alright. It's not painful or anything. It's just a good ol workout." I told him, feeling the warmth from his cheek flow into my hand. "I figured as much." Shoto sighed, his eyes his arms uncrossing themselves. "See, it's nothing to worry about. I'll be fine." I smiled softly, using my other hand to grasp his. "It's not that I'm worried for you, you're buff enough to not make me worry." Shoto told me, his words made my cheeks glow. "T-Thanks." I blushed, my heart now floated a million meters above me. "I-It's just that .... I-I don't ... I don't want you to leave me." Shoto whispered, his hand squeezed mine, tears dripped down his cheeks.

"Hey, I'm not gonna leave you. I'll never leave you." My heart dropped, his body started to shake. I used both hands to wipe his tears away, letting him nuzzle his head into my hands like before. "I'd never, ever leave you. You're too beautiful of a person to loose." I smiled softly, his glossy eyes looked away from me. "S-So ... you li-ike me fo-or my loo-oks?" Shoto asked me, his voice trembling. "No, not at all. Yes, you're beautiful but your personality shines brighter than any physical feature." I told him, my heart dropped more when he asked this. "R-Really?" He sniffled, his glossy eyes met me. I nodded silently, pulling him in for a small, yet loving hug.

"If you want, you can come with me." I offered for him to come with me, his head now leaning on my shoulder. "Y-You'd let me go with you?" Shoto asked, his head moved off of my shoulder. "Of course. I trust you enough to let you go with me." I nodded, his eyes meeting mine. I watched his eyes become washed over with happiness, making my heart melt. "A-Alright. I'll go." Shoto smiled, wiping his tears away with his sleeve. "Ok, let's go then." I let go of him, my smile wide. Shoto giggled softly, following me out of the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sooooooooo
I-uh I didn't upload yesterday.
I'm such a terrible writer.

There's still gonna be a chappie tomorrow, don't worry.
Just be paitent with me and my potato genes.

ANYWHO

I hope you guys have a good night, day, whatever it may be. I'll see you beautiful guys, girls and non binary peeps in the next chappie!