Chapter 27 | The Todoroki Report

~~~Case Opened: February 27th, 20XX~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: March 24th, 20XX

Location: Central Perk Cafe

Interviewer: Officer Jiro Akitoshi

Interviewee: Todoroki Shoto

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Description of Interviewee

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Full Name: Todoroki Shoto

Age: 15

DOB: January 11th

Height: 176 cm

Blood Type: O

Quirk: Half Hot Half Cold

Occupation: Student

Appearance: A tall, well built boy for his age. He has fair skin with a reddened scar on his left eye. His left eye is a turquoise colour whilst the other is a deep gray colour. His hair is long, reaching the top of the back of his neck. The left side of his hair is a pure white, while the other side is a crimson colour. He dresses in dark, warm looking clothes. He looks very professional, as if he was a business man.

Personality: He presents himself as a monotone man, showing no emotion or interest in anything he gazes at. It's most likely his lack of personality is a mask he puts on, judging from his past.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Overview of the Interview

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The interview was a success.

I got the information that was needed as well as more information that will turn to be useful in the future.

Mr. Todoroki expressed no determinable emotion during the beginning, but grew emotional once the Midoriya's became the topic.

He expressed discomfort when speaking about his father, speaking only what is needed and not dwelling on the topic for long.

This caused some details to be missed, such as the specifics of Endeavors punishment or when Endeavor's natural behavior is. But, there is no doubt that the physical harm has given Mr. Todoroki mental trauma as well as some mental illnesses that have gone untreated.

The questions regarding the Midoriya's have been answered, leaving nothing unknown to the authorities. 

Mr. Todoroki told what is believed to be the truth, as he expressed no signs of lying in regards to his heart rate or facial expressions.