Chapter 17 | The Truth About Me

~~~ Last Chapter ~~~

I turned my head to Izu, finding him wiping his teary eyes. I scooted over to him, wrapping my arm around him. He surprisingly didn't push me away or turn to me with confusion, he just laid his head on my chest. "I didn't know you looked so much like him." I told Izu, trying to lighten the mood. "Me too." Izu sighed, letting me wipe his tears away. "I told you were my little man." Inko let out a breathless chuckle, setting the photo down with the rest of the stuff. I smiled from her words, giving off a little warmth.

Memory lane feels good, even if it's paved with pain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, so before I start this, I wanna say something. Which's new to this story.

I want this story to have arch's.

Like how we had the beginning arch, which dived into Izu and Shoto becoming friends and soon, lovers.

And now we have the family arch, which gonna dive into Shoto's fucked up family and how Izu's small, innocent family isn't innocent after all.

I want this to have ... three or so arch's. Minimum. It doesn't matter how many chapter's it takes to make them, I just want them done.

So yee, I just want u all to know this.

....

Byeeeeee

I guessssss

Enjoy the chappie!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izu's POV

Steady beat, that's his heartbeat. It's a steady Doki-Doki. It's peaceful to say the least, it has a relaxing beat to it. It can put the most alert person to sleep. Including himself. He can't even hear his heartbeat yet he's about to fall asleep!

"Don't you two forget I have dinner cooking." Inko broke the silence, causing me to jump slightly. "O-Oh ... I forgot about that." I yawned, rubbing my heavy eyes. "I could go without eating." Sho mumbled under his breath, his eyes still closed. "No you wouldn't." I gave him a 'you sure?' look, as if he'd see it, with his closed eyes. "My mind is tellin' me no. But my ~body My body is tellin' me yes.~" Sho softly sang, his body seeming to sink into the couch.

"Well I'm telling you no." I grasped onto his wrist, trying to tug him off of the couch. By this point mum had migrated back into the kitchen, pulling the homemade pizza out of the oven. "~I can say that too.~" Sho sang in a taunting way, showing that he's gonna sleep and there's nothing I can do. But, he's wrong. I can.

I leaned up to his ear, my ghost breath probably fiery hot in his ear. I slid my warm hand onto his thigh, rubbing my hand back and forth. "Would you say no to lil ol' me?" I seductively whispered in his ear, sending red across his face. His eyes flew open, meeting my emerald green ones. His face was his regular straight, stoic expression; But his eyes held more than nothing. It showed the lust, slowly taking over him. "Exactly." I smiled in triumph, moving away from his loose body.

I watched a wave of betrayal go across his eyes, his hand appearing on his heart. "H-How could you t-tease me like that?" Sho blushed, clutching his poor heart. "Well, after what you did to me, I think it's only fair." I smiled, helping him up. Sho opened his mouth, ready to say something. But, nothing came out. Just pure silence. I smiled from his reaction, knowing I've stumped him.