Chapter 8 | A Chat With All Might

~~~Last Chapter~~~

"Hey Shoto!!!" Izuku turned towards me, waving at me with a smile. I waved back at him, keeping afloat. His smile grew when I waved back, and so did mine. He turned to the ocean, his attention now focused on the ocean in front of us. I watched him gaze at the ocean, his beauty in full display. His soft, green hair floating in the breeze, the soft curls bounced like they weighted nothing. His mocha skin seemed to glow in the sun, his freckles looked like lil stars in the night sky. His emerald green eyes looked amazing, as if they were from a whole different world.

My heart felt warm and my head felt fuzzy. It feels like I'm gonna be sick. But ... in a good way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku's POV

"Good job Young Midoriya! You've done even better then yesterday!" All Might praised me, popping into his buff form for a moment. But, he went back to his lanky form rather quickly. "T-Thanks ... All M-Might. I-I worked ... really h-hard." I thanked him, leaning against Shoto for support. He ended up finding me after a few hours, obviously bored. He, of course, freaked when he saw All Might. I mean, I did too.

I explained it in pieces to him, leaving out certain parts such as his injury or One for All. So, now Shoto thinks that All Might's only buff when he's using his quirk. Which's .... good, I guess.

"You alright Izuku?" Shoto asked me, using the towel to wipe the sweat off of my reddened face. "Y-Yea ... I'm just ... just winded in all." I nodded, giving him a weak smile. He gave me an unsure look, knowing that I'm not just winded. I'm really tired. I mean, I could so go for a nap right now. "You sure that's all? You look tired." Shoto asked me, his face full of worry. "Yea, I'm sure." I nodded, leaning my head on his chest. I heard All Might chuckle, his deep voice can't be missed. I smiled softly, enjoying his chuckle. I let my limbs grow weak, my mind going blank. I seemed to lay here for forever, trying and trying to fall asleep. I feel tired and wanna go to sleep, but my body won't do what I want it to. I felt Shoto's lanky arms snake around my body, pulling me close to his body. His body grew warm, acting like my own personal heater. I smiling warmly, enjoying this feeling.

I started to drift off, nodding in and out of sleep. Sleep's now centimeters away, but I can't seem to go that distance. No matter how hard I try. But, Shoto had pushed me that distance. He started to hum a soft, sweet song, a lullaby. His body started to sway left and right, rocking me as if I was a baby. My smile melted, my body drifting off into a peaceful, comfortable sleep.

__________________

Shoto's POV

"He finally fell asleep." I smiled softly, brushing the green, bouncy curls out of his closed eyes. "Yea, he deserves to rest after how hard he worked." All Might gave me a fatherly smile, sitting next to us on this old yet beautiful bench. Hidden away from the world, on our own lil beach. "Agreed. I could see how he had pushed himself. It looked like it hurt." I nodded, admiring his beautiful face. His mocha skin, his bouncy green hair, his golden freckles. He's such a beautiful person.

All Might hummed as a response, his gaze set on the setting sun. "He reminds me of myself when I was his age." All Might smiled, looking down at his work worn hands, as if they were a mirror that showed him his past. I looked over at him, noticing his small smile. "What were you like when you were younger?" I asked him, wishing to know more about him. "Well ... I was a stubborn child, always ran in head first without a second thought. I wouldn't say I was popular, but I was friendly with everyone. I'll admit, I wasn't the smartest apple in the bunch. Not in the slightest. Hell, I almost failed my 2nd year of high school due to how hard the math was." All Might smiled, reminiscing on the past. I giggled softly, imagining a young All Might struggling to do simple math.