Chapter 23 | Shattered

~~~Last Chapter~~~

"SHUT UP!" Slam, his shoulder ran into the crack. "YOU'RE NOT IN THERE!" Slam. "YOU CAN'T BE IN THERE!" Slam. "YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE IN THERE!" Slam. "YOU DON'T DESEVE THIS!" Slam. "I JUST WANTED YOU TO BE HAPPY!" Slam.
"WHY CAN'T WE JUST BE HAPPY?!?!"
Crash.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shoto's POV

Crash

The door fell through, the concrete slab falling off it's heavy hinges. I fell with the door, my shoulder throbbing in pain.

BAM

The both of us hit the floor, my head banging up against the concrete slab.
I felt darkness surround my vision, like a circle, slowly closing in on itself. I blinked a few times, pushing away the risk of passing out.
I rubbed my shoulder as a laid on the slab, tears running down my face. My frustration grew larger, despite the fact that I bashed in a concrete door with nothing but my shoulder.
'I'm helpless.' I laid my head on the concrete door, feeling absoulutely defeated. What would Izu think? He'd probably be so worried, and angry as well.
If only he was he was here.
"S-Shoto." A pang erupted in my chest, my heart beating like a drum.
My head shot up, my gaze meeting his.
I felt my heart stop when our gazes met.
My eyes widened until it hurt to keep them open.
He ... He looks like hell.
He's laying on a dirty, old matress, his frail body curled up into a tiny ball. His clothing are ripped to hell, the remains of the clothing are being held together by litteral threads. His toes, fingers and lips are a deep, saturated blue, the skin chapped and cracked. His beautiful, freckle covered skin has frozen bits littered here and there. The frozen bits of skin have lost all melatonlin, making thosefrozen patches milky white.
And his eyes.
Oh, his eyes.
Those green orbs, those lively gems that can shine like stars ... they're gone. The life in his eyes are gone, as if the stars had burnt out. The glimmer that the bright green gives is gone as well. They just look ... green.
'This ... this isn't .... this isn't real! It can't be real ... It can't be.' I felt my heart shatter, my whole entire world came tumbling down as the situation set in.
He's on death's doorstep ... and it's my fault.
It's all my fault.

"Izu ... I'm .... I'm so sorry."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey
Sorry for the shortness of this boi
I decided that this would be better as a short boi instead of a long boi
The next chappie is a defiant long boi
So, you'll get your reads worth
:D
I hope you guys have a good day, night, whatever it may be. I'll see you guys, girls and non binary peeps in the next chappie.
:)