🌠Third chapter🌠

"Feeling my way through the darkness,
guided by a beating heart.
I can't tell where the journey will end,
but I know where it starts."
Wake Me Up; Avicii

-

*TW - violent nightmare*

-

Ariana's POV
Hot water drops slowly landed on my skin and made me more relaxed. Oh man, I haven't got a proper shower in years. I carefully washed my whole body and hair. I must use...Charles is his name, right? Charles' shampoo, because it was the only shampoo in the bathroom.

I stepped out from the shower when a white T-shirt and boxers caught my attention. I blushed slightly of the thought that he was wearing it before. But it's better than being naked.
After I dried my body and hair I put on the clothes. The T-shirt is oversized so it's like a dress for me. I sat on the edge of the bed and took my photo of mama e papáI miss them so much. I gently kissed the photo and put it back on the nightstand. I could have been with them now. But God gave me another chance and I won't let it slip between my fingers.

"Vi amo,"(I love you) I mumbled and laid down to the bed which was surprisingly very comfortable. I slowly closed my eyes and after a few minutes, I fell asleep.

-

Sunbeams got through big windows and woke me up from my peaceful sleep. I yawned and rubbed my eyes. I finally had a night without nightmares or insomnia and it feels great. I stretched my whole body parts to wake them up too. Then I looked around my new room.  It was a simple one without any luxury things. The most striking thing in the room were two big windows. There is a beautiful view of the calm Mediterranean Sea even with few floating boats. I was admiring the beautiful scenery and I didn't notice someone entering the room.

"Hey," Charles softly said. My heart fluttered that he came to check me up, however I didn't have enough confidence to answer.

"I just want to ask if you are ok and if you need anything...if you are not hungry." I shook my head, didn't say a word. I know I should talk to him, but I can't. He must think that he is doing something wrong. But he is not, it's all in me.

"Oh,ok. But feel free to come downstairs if you need something," he politely said and went away. After he left I sighed. He sounded so disappointed and that's breaking my heart.

I decided to open the windows to have some fresh air in the room. I pushed my head out, smelling the salty air from the sea. I was enjoying the view and started to play with my hair. But they are so tangled so I went to the bathroom, hoping that I would find some comb. Luckily there was one and it looks like a woman comb. I didn't bother with that and started to comb my unruly hair. It was a tough fight because they were of course protesting but thanks to my perseverance they finally gave up. After I combed my hair I decided to go down because my stomach was growling like crazy. I quietly closed the door and went down. I found the kitchen easily and opened the fridge. Luckily Charles was nowhere to see, so I just grabbed some fruit and quickly ran back to avoid any awkwardness.