🌠Forty-third chapter🌠

"Tell me is it;
Loud where you are dear?
There's a silence here
Where are you anymore?"
U Shaped Space; Camila Cabello

-

*TW - torturing*

-

Ariana's POV

I don't know how long it took me to come back to my senses. My whole body was so sore, I felt like after a hardcore workout, every part hurt like hell. I groaned quietly and wanted to stretch my arms. But I couldn't move with them like they were glued to something. I opened my eyes to see that I'm chained to the chair I'm sitting on. I tried to move my legs but they are chained too. I looked around the place, it looked like a dark cellar. I could hear dribbling water, squeaking rats and I have a feeling that I even saw a spider in the corner. Shit. What happened, what happened? How did I get here? Think, Ariana, think.

"I see that our princess is finally awake," I scrunched my nose in disgust upon hearing that annoying voice.

"Mr Sánchez! So nice to see you again!" I exclaimed with a fake smile, "I see that death is treating you well...you gained some weight, didn't you?" I checked him out from head to toes and let out a whistle, "but you are still a damn snack."

"What drugs did you put in her?" I could hear him whisper to one of his men, making me laugh loudly. I don't know if I'm actually drugged or standing face to face with death messed my head so much, "I see that you are in a very good mood, Ms Andretti, that's great to hear. Because," he took a chair standing in the back of the room and placed it right in front of me, "we have so much to talk about," he sat on the chair with his legs spread and leaning his face to me, "and it's up to you if it will do it in a good way or bad way."

Charles' POV:

"Hi, it's Ariana. I can't come to the phone right now so please, leave the message and I'll call you back later!" I groaned and ended the call. Still nothing, still no answer from Ariana. It's been a day and I'm actually worried. I texted her many times but without answer, she hasn't even seen them yet. I was even playing with the idea that she is simply ignoring me, that she hasn't forgiven me for going on that trip. But something inside me was telling me that this is serious. There is only one way how to find out.

I called Alexandrina but she hasn't heard of Ariana either. The same with Chloe and Jasmine. No-one has seen her after I told them about Diego. Yes, I told them about it. And I admit that it was a mistake. But you can't blame me, I was so scared. I didn't know what got into her, what if she would hurt us. I needed to let it off my chest, I needed to warn them, tell them what I saw. I'm sure Ariana knows, she's not stupid. She's must be angry at me, I took away her only friends. Is this one of the reasons why is she not answering her phone? I need to return to Monaco to find out the truth.