🌠Seventeenth chapter🌠

"Be still, my heart, cause it's freakin' out,
it's freakin' out, right now.
Shining like stars, cause we're beautiful,
we're beautiful, right now.
Neon Lights; Demi Lovato

-

"Wait...do you mean me driving in your simulator?" I asked with widden eyes, looking at big screen where the F1 2016 game was on.

"Yes, I mean you driving in my simulator. I saw observing it many times and I bet you wanna try it. So I'm giving you an offer you can't reject," Charles laughed softly at my slight shock.

"I will destroy it..." That simulator was surely expensive and he really wants to put ME into it? The biggest driving antitalent?

"You won't. Giada can't drive and she didn't breake it. Actually she was doing pretty good," that provocateur winked at me. I know he used her name to motivate me, because I'm really competitive. And hell yeah it worked.

"Give me that damn steering wheel," I snorted and sat down. Charles quickly explained how everything works, but it was too much information so I forgot half of it. Then he set Albert Park, because according to him, it's one of the easiest tracks.

"What time did she set?" I asked when I drove out from the pitlane. I'm so desperate to beat that b...girl.

"You didn't even complete one lap," Charles laughed at me.

"What time did she set?" I repeated my question and in that moment I drove into gravel in turn 15. Great start.

"I don't remember..." he put his fingers under his chin, "but if you set time around 1:37 you will be really good." I can do this. It doesn't sound so hard.

-

"I'm done with this shit," I groaned when I hit the barrier and my suspension broke down for the thousandth time. I'm sitting here for hours and best time I set was 1:38.846, "I don't understand how you can do it. You must have some kind of super power," Charles chuckled and slowly put his hands on my shoulders.

"Nothing goes immediately, you need to work hard. But you are not a professional so you don't have to take it serious. You are already..." he glanced at his watch, "sitting here for 2 hours and I need to get ready for the free practices. So let's take a one last shot to make a good time. Forget about the world outside and focus on the track and nothing else." In Monaco free practices are on Thursday and Friday is a free day. And now it's like two hours till the start of first one so I should really move my ass.