🌠Twelft chapter🌠

A/N: Attention please! In this chapter Alexandrina Deschamps (main character from my other book called Love Between Telemetry) will appear here. That means that stories will penetrate quite a lot between each other. But if you didn't read LBT don't worry, I think you'll understand what is going on there.
And if someone is wondering how Alexandrina looks like👆

-

"We've come a long way from where we began
Oh, I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
When I see you again."
See You Again; Charlie Puth ft. Wiz Khalifa

-

"Have a nice day sir," I smiled at old customer when I gave him a receipt.
I started helping Mrs. Deschanel in the shop again. She is looking after supplies and I'm at the cash desk. It's a nice feeling to be back after such a long time. Surprisingly a lot of people still remember me so they were quite surprised when they saw me here. It's 2 years after all.

"You too Ariana, God bless you," he smiled and grabbed his buy. I inseted money into the cash desk and wiped drops of sweat from my forehead.

"Afternoon break!" Mrs. Deschanel shouted from the kitchen. I sighed in relief because that means I'm done for today. Maybe it doesn't looks like but it's not easy thing to work here. It's kinda hot in the bakery and Mrs. Deschanel has much more customers now. So I'm only having morning shift and in the afternoon another girl called Normani is coming to do her job.

I put one strand that escaped from my braid behind my ear and clapped my hands to get rid of flour. You have no idea how annoying flour is...it's just everywhere. I went to the door to turn the sign to closed.

"It's closed," I turned around when I heard a doorbell and opening the doors, "oh it's you," I smiled when I saw who it is.

"You thought some robber is coming here?" Charles chuckled and put his hands into his pockets.

"No, someone who can't read. I'd like to hug you, but I don't wanna smear you." I shrugged and showed him my white hands. It seems that Charles doesn't mind that because he hugged me. I was trying my best to not leave some white marks on his clothes, but despite that there were a few on his black T-Shirt. Good colour choice Char.

"Can I finally steal you?" That sounds weird. But on the other side, who don't wanna be stealed by charming Monegasque?

"I guess. But I need to get rid of this," I pointed at my white apron with pink flowers. I look like perfect housewife. Who wants to marry me?

"You can keep it, you'd look wonderful even in a sack of potatoes," he flattered me and I rolled my eyes at his words. Such a cliche sentence.

-

"Oh, I forgot to tell you that we have a visitor," Charles noted when he was opening the doors. Thank you for telling me that so early.
I was about to ask who they are when I heard someone talking very loudly.

"AND THERE WAS A LETTER ON MY TABLE SAYING: I SAID IT. YOU SHOULD BE MORE CAREFUL, DARLING. AND THERE WAS THAT STUPID WINKING EMOJI I HATE! SO I, OF COURSE, WENT TO HIM TO GIVE HIM A PIECE OF MY MIND. AND WANNA KNOW WHAT HE SAID? IF I TOOK A SHOWER IN MY ROOM, YOU WOULD GET YOUR TOWELS BACK. LIKE WHAT THE HELL IS HIS PROBLEM?!"

Charles shut the doors with big force to make the mysterious person realise that we are here. I still don't know who she is, but she looks like a very interesting person. Very loud and emotional to be more precise.