🌠Tenth chapter🌠

A/N: If you are wondering who's that sexy thing in media...that's me actually😂 I won't say why I put it there...but you'll understand later.

-

"It's way too soon, I know this isn't love
But I need to tell you something
I really, really, really, really, really, like you"
I Really Like You; Carly Rae Jepsen

-

Day 4

"Someone must stay with him, we just can't leave him alone here," Pascalle muttered when we all (without Herve) got together in mine and Charles' room. In the end Herve's health haven't worsened that much, he just caught a flu, but because his health condition is not that good someone needs to look after him.

"I can do it," I raised my hand to get their attention.

"Are you sure sweetie? It's your first time skiing..."

"Honestly, I had enough skiing so one or two days out will be a deliverance," I laughed a little.

"Thank you so much for doing this Ariana," she gave a warm smile, you can see how much she cares about her husband.

"It's alright Mrs. Leclerc, I don't really mind it."

"Please call me Pascalle, you are part of the family now. Well we should get ready kids," she stood up and all her sons did the same. She, Lorenzo and Arthur left and I stayed alone with Charles.

"You don't have to do this," he softly grabbed my hands, looking into my eyes.

"But I want Char, I love helping people. And I always wanted to be a nurse when I was smaller." I smiled at him. I have always wanted to help people and make them feel better. Everytime some of the kids got injured I was the first on the crime scene, trying to help as much as I could. Sometimes I was more annoying than helpful, but I didn't really care.
One day I stole the first aid kid (I don't really know how I found it) and I was playing that I'm a nurse, so all the kids were running around with bandages around their heads or hands and plaster on their cheeks or legs. It was a disaster for the teachers, because I used all the bandages and plasters. They weren't that mad on me, I was just a stupid child, but they told me that these things are not cheap and it's important to keep them hidden till something serious will happen.
I wasn't really listening what they are saying but from that moment I never found that first aid kit again.