🌠Eight chapter🌠

"Everytime I try to fly,
I fall, without my wings, I feel so small.
I guess I need you baby."
Everytime; Britney Spears

-

"And here we are!" Charles exclaimed happily when we parked in front of the pension where we are going to stay for a week. We got out of the car and Lorenzo started taking skies and all the stuff out.

"I'll help you," Charles suggested when he saw me fighting with skies and sticks. I nodded my head and he took my things.

"You are Italin, right?" Pascalle patted my shoulder to get my attention and asked.

"I am. Why?" I frowned.

"We are going to the reception and we need someone who is fluent in that. And Charles is looking after our things so he can't. Are you ok with that?" she carefully asked.

"Of course! I haven't spoken that in ages!" I shouted too enthusiastically that Charles' parents were looking at me amused. Actually I love speaking Italian and fact that Charles can speak it too is something new and interesting for me. Why he didn't tell me?

-

"We are lucky to have Ariana here. That guy's English was really bad and I didn't understand a word he said," Herve laughed, ,,and his French was even worse," we all laughed before he turned to me: ,,so what that handsome young man said?"

I gigled before answering: "We have 3 rooms and each is for two. In downstairs is cellar for skies and boots. There is also possibility to borrow an iron to heat the wax. Pension also has their own waxes so if we'll run out of ours we can buy it here. Breakfasts are from 7 to 9 a.m., lunches from 12 to 2 p.m. and dinners are from 6.30 to 8 p.m. There is no dress code so we can wear whatever we want. That's all I believe and now I'll show you our rooms," I tinked the keys and grabbed my bag from the ground.

"So it's rooms 16, 17 and 18," I gestured towards the doors next to each other.

"I think the best is if me and dad will have 18, Lorenzo and Arthur 17 and Charles with Ariana room 16," Pascalle suggested and we all nodded. Lorenzo and Arthur didn't look very thrilled but they have no other opinions, "we just missed breakfast, so we have around 3 hours of time. Unpack your things and we will meet in front of the pension at 10 a.m. and we are gonna check the ski slopes. And be on time!" She clapped and took her husband to their room.