🌠Fourteenth chapter🌠

"Oh na na, just be careful, na na
Love ain't simple, na na
Promise me no promises"
No Promises; Cheat Codes ft. Demi Lovato

-

Charles' POV:

"Thank you Charles. For listening and helping me," Riri smiled softly. At first I was mad when I heard she made out with Stroll, but I calmed down when I heard it wasn't her intention and she slapped him for that. It happened because they were both furious because Stroll got another DNF after he collided with Sainz. They got into a fight...and you know the rest. He kissed her, she kissed him back. And then she broke down crying in my room. She is such a sorry sight. She regret that she ,,cheated" (we can't really call it cheating) on her boyfriend and she feels like a slut now. I understand her, she is really loyal to Mohamed. I don't like him to be honest, he is jealous for no reasons, he even accused us for having an affair. Yeah, Riri is beautiful girl, but she is like a sister to me and I never thought about having a romantic relationship with her. Not even about physical love. Riri would never be unfaithful, she trully loves him. But he doesn't care about her how he used to do. It's sad, because she deserved much better boyfriend.

"You are not gonna read it?" I asked her when she glanced on the screen of her mobile phone and put it away afterwards.

"It's from Lance," she snorted and stood up to throw up the tissues she used.

"You should read it." I was honestly thinking about what Ariana told me back in the hospital. She is right, it wasn't Strolls fault after all and he was really worried about her. He probably wants to apologize.

"Excuse me?" she looked at me suprised, but I nodded my head. 

"Do it."

She relucantly grabbed her phone and opened the message:

Lance Stroll:
Drin...I'm so sorry for that..I wasn't thinking and this was too much, I know that. Can you forgive me please?

"Answer him," I was looking over her shoulder, reading the message too. I was right, he wants to apologize. I doubted he has feelings, but clearly he has some. He's maybe not that bad.

"I don't know what," she muttered and wanted to lock her phone, but I was quicker and grabbed it.

"Hey! Give it to me!" she shouted, but I pushed her on the bed and ran to the bathroom. There I sat on the edge of bathtub and started writing an answer for Lance:

Alexandrina Deschamps:
Alright, but this can't happened again,ok?

I think that's great. I should have been girlI went back to the room where Riri was sitting on the bed staring into wall.

"Fabulous," I smiled and gave her the phone back.

"What did you answer you moron," she frowned and opened the conversation. She read the message and her frown disappeared. I told you I would be a perfect girl.