🌠Seventh chapter🌠

"Everywhere I'm looking now,
I'm surrounded by your embrace.
Baby, I can see your halo,
you know you're my saving grace."
Halo; Beyoncé

-

"Don't laugh! It's not my fault that I don't know how it works!" I glared at Charles who was laughing like an idiot. He bought me a new phone, so I can be more responsible and return to normal life. But he bought me a smartphone...I've never worked with it before. I know, I'm a tech girl how Carola called me, but I was out for two years and so many things changed. I know it might seem that 2 years is not that long, but trust me, it is.

"You look like my grandma when I gave her a smartphone for the first time," he didn't stop laughing.

"My last phone was a good old Nokia, I don't understand this shit...how do I leave?" I snorted when I wanted to leave The Dolphin Browser or whatever it is called. Charles pressed a little square and I was back on the home page.

"Oh...that makes sense. But why is this better than Nokia?" I was inspecting a black mobile phone. It has a large screen and at the bottom there were three bottoms. I already forgot why are they there, haha. On the back there was a camera and a flashlight and the logo of the company. Charles said it's Xiaomi or something like that.

"Well, it's handy. You can type faster and calling or taking pictures is more easy, just one click. And letters are larger because the screen is bigger." I decided that I'll play dumb and annoy Charles, "it has a lot of benefits." That will be fun.

"But there will be my fingerprints and I won't see a word. I don't need to type fast and I see good, thanks for asking," I grunted which made Charles sighed.

"Don't make me regret that I bought it." That's exactly what I wanna do, honey.

"It wasn't my idea. Anyway why are there these buttons?" I asked and pointed at three buttons at the bottom. I know he already told me that, but I want to annoy him.

"You know I already told you that," he looked at me, but I just shrugged.

"I forgot," I innocently smiled and he rolled his eyes on me. He sat closer to me and started to explain it again, but I wasn't listening, instead of that I was studying his face. He is so fucking handsome. What would it feel to run my hand through his hair and kissed those lips?

"Are you even listening me?" he asked annoyed and woke me up from my dirty thoughts.

"Huh?"

"You know, these things shouldn't be that difficult for you, you used to be a programmer." 

"They aren't. I was just kidding Char, I got it before, I'm not that stupid. But it was fun to see how hard are you trying to explain me these things," I laughed, but he wasn't looking really thrilled, ,,I played dumb to annoy you."