🌠Ninth chapter🌠

"But just because it burns
Doesn't mean you're gonna die
You've gotta get up and try try try"
Try; P!nk

-

Day 3

"BRAKE!" Charles shouted when I was going down from the hill. He was learning me the most important thing. Breaking. But to be honest I'm so bad in that. One time I'm breaking like a pro, but then I loose it and I must fall, because I'm afraid something will happen to me.

I put my skies closer to each other  so the edges were touching the snow. I was using all my power, but I had a feeling that I'm going faster and faster. I fell down and dragged Charles with me.

"Dammit!" I shouted and threw my sticks away. I was looking in the distance, trying to control my anger.

"Ari, do you want to go back?" Charles asked and I nodded my head. He helped me stand and we went back to the pension. I didn't say a word, because I can be really rude when I'm angry. He should be enjoying skiing and not being here with me.

-

"I'm making a tea, do you want too?" Charles offered when I was sitting against the heater in a sweatshirt and fluffy socks.

"Yes please," I smiled at him. He handed me a cup of tea and sat next to me. We were silent, enjoying the warmth, because it's freaking cold outside!

"Are you feeling better?" he spoke up after some minutes, "you seemed pretty angry...if I did something wrong..."

"No no no Char, you did nothing wrong! I was angry on myself that one time I have no problem with breaking and then something switches in my head and I just can't. Sometimes I don't really understand myself," I chuckled and took a sip from my mug.

"But you are doing great. I really admire you, just a fact you've never stand on the skies...you are doing a big progress," he flattered me and it was really hard for me not to blush. He is making me blush so easy! 

"Well, I have a great teacher," I nudged his shoulder and he laughed a little.

"Well...thank you. But I'm not that good..."

"Oh c'mon Char, don't be so humble all the time. Just admit that you are good!" 

"But there are way better teachers..."

"This is useless," I rolled my eyes glancing at the phone screen, "we should go to the lunch," I stood up to find my shoes.

"You are not coming?" I snapped my fingers in front of his face to wake him up, "I mean you don't have to, there will be more food for me..."

"I won't make you that happy," he winked at me and stood up.

-

"Char, Char, will we go wax our skies?" I asked him when he even haven't finished his meal.

"Ariana, I'm not eating that fast like you. Just wait, we have a lot of time," he snorted and put a bite of the chicken into his mouth.