🌠Twenty-second chapter🌠

"I'll take every single piece of the blame if you want me to
But you know that there is no innocent one in this game for two
I'll go, I'll go and then you go, you go out and spill the truth
Can we both say the words and forget this?"
Sorry; Justin Bieber

-

"I'm done with dancing. Like for good, " I said when the Waltz no. 2 ended. It's not like I don't enjoy dancing, but because it's really tiring and kinda boring, twirling around all the time.

"Why so early? " Sergio asked with a laugh, "the night is still young."

"Asked my legs. I feel like I don't have any," I muttered and ran my hand through my hair. I love dancing, but standarts are not really my thing.

"You are right, it's tiring. And also I'm not into slow dances." Can I marry him? Like now? "so what's your other plans for the evening?" he asked and leaned against the wall, his piercing brown eyes looking at me.

"I dunno," I shrugged and took a glass of some alcohol from the waiter. Just one glass, I promise.

"Ms. Andretti may I ask you to dance with me?" I almost dropped my glass when Albert II. asked me for dance. The bloody duke of Monaco.

"Of course," I handed the glass to Sergio and went to the dance floor. You can't reject the duke of Monaco even if your legs are hanging down like jelly.

"So, you are daughter of Vittorio and Michelle Andretti?" Mr. Albert started the conversation while we were dancing to On the Beautiful Blue Danube by Johann Strauss.

"Not biological, but yeah, they were my parents," just a though of them is making my heart ache. I miss them every single day.

"I heard about their accident. I'm so sorry, it must have be hard for you," he gave me a symphatetic smile. You have no idea...

"It was. But I have great people around who helped me." Although one of them is acting like an idiot now.