🌠Twenty-first chapter🌠

"I'm jealous, I'm overzealous
When I'm down, I get real down
When I'm high, I don't come down
I get angry, baby, believe me
I could love you just like that
And I could leave you just this fast."
Issues; Julia Michaels

-

"A ball in royal palace?" I repeated after Carola, "and tomorrow?"

"Yeah, it's every year. Charles didn't tell you?" she raised her eyebrows. Since I made that mess in Baku bar he is not talking with me. I was trying to apologize, but he is ignoring me. Week ago he flew to race in Austria. I told him I'm not feeling well to go with him and I think that he didn't mind.

"No,  he didn't," I decided not to drag Carola into drama and didn't talk about my latest escapades.

"Weird. But anyway,  as I said it's a ball in royal palace. Royal family is also there and everybody can come. You should totally gobecause it's magical," she smiled brightly, ,,beautiful dressesclassical music and waltz..."

"Wait, wait, wait, " I stopped her chirping, "First thing: I don't have a dress. Second: I can't dance waltz. And third: I don't have a partner to go with..."

"And Charles is a ghost?" She interrupted me. Charles is mainly an idiot.

"Let's say that we have some issues," I shrugged,  dodging her question.  I saw on her eyes that she is not satisfied, but didn't ask further.

"Well, we can go shopping, I can teach you waltz, and  I can go with you as your date. So what do you say?"

-

"There so many beautiful dresses, I can't decide," I sighed looking around the shop. We are already here for hours and it's hell annoying.

"Ariana,  I found a perfect dress for ya," Carola shouted and ran to me with a navy blue dress in her hands. At first it looked really nice. Until I saw that V-neck.

"Not in a milion years," I snorted and turned around, "that's perfect dress for you, because you have boobs." And I'm a runway for planes.

"You won't even consider... "

"Nope. Try it yourself," Carola just shrugged and went away. I kept looking and then a long black dress with a big skirt caught my attention. I found an empty changing room and tried it on. It fitted me perfectly, but still I was unsure if this is the right dress.