Together At Last

A/N: I WON'T BOTHER JUST ENJOY THE SHOW...

Happiness. That's all the two felt as they made their way back into the courtroom. But before they entered Sanji stopped them.
"What is it?" asked the swordsman. The prince turned to face him, then gently placed his hands on Zoro's neck, and pulled him into a small gentle kiss. The golden light of the courtroom silhouetted their close bodies.
"I missed you ya know," said Sanji his eyes shut slightly.
"I missed you too." Zoro smiled. Sanji backed away and let go of Zoro's hand, which he had been holding.
"I'll see you tonight?" Asked the swordsman.
"Hmm." Sanji smirked, "We just got back together and you're already thinking of things like that?" The swordsman tightened up.
"Wha- no that's not what I meant! After! I'm referring to after the party."
"Hm." Sanji walked passed Zoro, but not before placing a kiss on his cheek, and whispering in his ear, "Too bad." The prince left, leaving Zoro speechless and confused.

The rest of the night, the two lovers were doing a horrible job at anything they did. This was, of course, because they couldn't take their minds off each other. The swordsman wanted nothing more than to embrace the blond; while the prince had a few more, dirtier thoughts.
Sanji bit his lip.
"Something the matter? Are you ill?" Asked his sister.
"No. I'm fine. I just want this night to be over." Reiju could tell by the look on Sanji's face that things with the green haired boy must have gone well. Really well. She smiled.

Finally the massive diamond clock in the wall struck midnight. Slowly, too slow for Zoro's liking, the guests began to leave and the palace guards were assigned to escort them all safely from the palace. While the captain oversaw his unit, he noticed the royal family leaving their thrones. Zoro had a fairly good idea as to where they were going. To their bed chambers. His heart fluttered a little at the thought of visiting the prince that night.

Sanji was assisted by servants as they helped him out of his clothes. Not hat he needed it, but it was their job. (And he didn't mind being surrounded by ladies). They were about half way done when there come a knock at the door. Knowing exactly who it was, the prince dismissed his servants. They bowed and left the room. When the door was opened Zoro nodded at the servants as a greeting, and they did the same. Then he walked in.
He was greeted with a lovely sight. The blond was naked from the hip up, and he wore slim black pants. It took most of Zoro's will power not a bite his lip.
The door was shut, then Sanji spoke.
"I didn't know that you wanted to become a captain."
"I didn't really think I'd want to be one either. But it seemed beneficial." Sanji chuckled as he placed his shirt over a chair. His back faced the swordsman.
"Yeah, I bet it was because you could sleep when you want and beat up anyone under you in the name of training." Zoro smirked at this. Sanji was only back for a few weeks and he already figured him out.
The prince turned to face him, revealed a toned chest and abdomen. Zoro raised an eyebrow.
"Speaking of training... looks like you've been doing some training yourself." For some reason the blonde didn't seem interested in the subject anymore. He only nodded and said,
"Yeah. I did." Zoro thought it was best to change the topic.
"So," he shifted his weight, "that party tonight wear you out? You look tired."
"Tch. Please, I'm more awake then ever." Sanji nodded his head once at the other man, "You?"
"No. I'm used to staying up late into the night."
"Oh?"
The blond took slow steps toward the swordsman. Zoro, just as slow, unbuckled the belt that held his three swords strapped to his side. He placed them on the ottoman. They said nothing. Sanji placed a soft hand on Zoro's cheek. They looked deep into each other's eyes. Sanji's two fingers gently traced the scar on Zoro's eye. The swordsman took the prince's hand into his own and kissed it lovingly. Their eyes averted to each other's lips.
That kiss, that sweet kiss. Despite the fact that they had shared a kiss that evening, this one particular kiss was like their very first.
Sanji placed his hand on the back of Zoro's neck and tilted his head to one side, while the swordsman caressed the prince's smooth waste.
"Mm," the blond crept a hand under Zoro's shirt. Then, he began to walk him backwards, forcing him on the bed. Sanji was on top.
They pulled away from each other.
"I missed you," Sanji placed small pecking kisses all over the other's face, "I missed you so much." Zoro suddenly sat up and began removing his chest plate, then his shirt. The blond bit his bottom lip. It was more than obvious that the other man had worked hard everyday since they parted.
Zoro placed his things too the side and wrapped his muscular arms around Sanji's back.
"Not a day went by that I haven't thought of you; what I did to you-"
"You did nothing too me," Sanji cut him off, "Stop saying stuff like that. I don't care about all that anymore. All I care about, is this." He kissed him again, over and over.
Carefully and gently, the swordsman put Sanji under him, switching their positions. He leaned down to his ear. Sanji hugged him tight.
"I love you more than anything else in this world. I won't ever leave you again. I won't ever hurt you again... I swear it... I love you."
Their was a small noise as a response. Zoro then realized that Sanji had fallen into a deep sleep. The swordsman captain smiled down at his lover.
"Guess you were tired after all... Sanji."

A/N: UGH ITS BEEN FOREVER IM SORRY! I didn't mean to take this long. But I started another story that I haven't published yet. That's why this chapter took so long. Sumimasen!!!