The Morning After

Dawn was upon the swordsman as he slithered out of the prince's bed. He tried to make as little noise as possible, knowing that if he had woken the prince, he wouldn't be able to make a clean escape.
Cautiously opening the door, he took one last glance at his lover, who slept peacefully. Then he was gone.
Hours later, the prince awoke to sunlight beaming into his bedroom window. As he stretched out his arms, he realized that there was no one lying beside him. He must have sneaked out earlier, he thought. Soon, servants assisted him in getting ready for the day.
Sanji dressed in simple clothing, it was better suited for his plans. He thanked his lovely servants before leaving.
"Have you noticed the change in his highness's clothing?" Asked a servant girl.
"Of course I have," said another "I must admit, this style of clothing is much easier to help him with. Less time consuming." Even though none of the maids said it, they also believed that it better showed off his body shape as well.

Down in the kitchen of the royal palace, the blonde prince was happily preparing a morning meal. Behind him were many young female cooks and bakers. Their eyes sparkled and shined as they watched their prince work his magic. The head chef smiled widely,
"It's such an honor to have you back with us your highness! I say on behalf of all of us down in the kitchen, we have missed you!"
"And it's an honor to be back sir!" Sanji turned to the ladies, "I missed all of you as well." He winked. Their eyes turned to throbbing hearts.

On the walls that surrounded the palace, Zoro and his squad trained. He watched them progress over these past few weeks, and soon they were to move on and he was too get a new group. Any day now he would receive word on this matter.
Just then, a guard came up to him reporting, "Sir, Captain Mihawk wishes to speak to you sir! There is someone with him he'd like you to escort!"
"Right. On my way."

Once he made it to his destination, he saw Mihawk standing beside a man who had three scars across his eye and very, VERY red hair. From the looks of it, Mihawk seemed close to this man.
"Ah, Roronora. This is Red Hair Shanks, he is the tutor of his young majesty. I would like you to escort him to the library and then find Prince Sanji and let him know of his arrival. You are also to escort the Prince to the library."
"Yes sir. I understand." Zoro bowed.

Sanji tossed the contents of the pan up into the air, then landed it perfectly back into it.
"Excuse me your highness," the chef interrupted, "But we'll be taking the food we prepared to your family upstairs. We'll be back in no time."
"Haha. There's no rush, I'll be done and gone before you return. Thank you for letting me use your kitchen." The cooks and bakers bowed before their prince, then disappeared into the palace.
The blond was now cleaning up after himself. When all of the sudden there was a deep voice from behind.
"I found you." The blonde smirked. Strong arms wrapped their way around the prince's waist.
"Where were you this morning?"
"I have duties as a captain of the guard, you know."
Sanji felt a warm cheek on the side of his neck. He could feel the other man's breathing on his collarbone.
"I've never seen a prince clean before."
"I'm the one who made the mess. I'm the one who cleans it up. Mm~" Sanji felt lips suck a little at the base of his neck, then trail kisses up to the back of his ear.
"You know," the prince said, "For a captain, you sure have a lot of time off duty."
"I am on duty." He spoke between kisses, "I'm suppose to. Bring you to. The library."
"W...why is that?" Asked Sanji, hoping it was for something more... erotic.
"You're tutor arrived today-"
"Shanks?" Sanji pulled away involuntarily, a huge smile on his face. Zoro frowned a little, "I didn't know he was coming back so early. I'm looking forward to seeing him. When did he come in?"
"This morning."
"Ha! Well what are we waiting for? Let's go!"
They walked speedily down the halls and rooms of the palace. To be honest, it didn't seem like Zoro was the one doing the escorting. More like the prince was escorting the captain. As they walked Zoro spoke, "I didn't know you were so excited about his teachings."
"It's not just that. I look up to him too. So does Luffy. In fact, I'll have to tell him that Shanks is here later."
They made it to the private room in the royal library, where most of the prince's studies were held.

Slowly Sanji opened the door. They were greeted by the sight of a man with red hair, standing before a desk, looking over the contents of a book. And behind him, was Captain Mihawk, who had two fingers gently gripping the fabric of Shanks' kimono near his backside. The prince and the young captain stared at their mentors in a daze.
"Ah! You're highness, it's so wonderful to see you again! I'm so pleased that you chose me to be your tutor once more." Shanks' smile broke Sanji out of his daze.
"O-of course! I wouldn't have anybody else!" They walked into the room. It was then clear that Shanks had no clue that Mihawk was holding his kimono. Shanks pulled away from the other man to bow before the prince. Mihawk glared a little at Zoro, and as he was about to leave, he put his hand on Zoro's shoulder and pulled him close.
"Not a word to anyone."
"Y-yes sir." Zoro was still surprised. VERY surprised. He didn't know Mihawk was into-
"This is my former bodyguard Zoro," said the blonde suddenly.
"Yes. I remember now," Shanks replied. Zoro snapped out of it, then turned to them to bow.
"I must be going now you're highness. Good luck in your studies."
"Thanks," Sanji replied simply. Zoro left. When the door was fully shut behind the swordsman, Sanji turned to Shanks and asked, "So,
how many times did he get lost while taking you here?"

A/N: I'll try to update soon.