Punishment for Good Deeds

A/N: Here we are with a new chapter but:
WARNING ⚠️ This chapter is solely smut. If you are NOT a legal adult please know that this is 18+ content nasty stuff.
Also this is some major S&M and BDSM so if these things trigger you please skip this chapter.
Now without further ado, enjoy the show...

Sanji's heart was racing. He didn't know what as going to happen but the closer they got to Zoro's destination the more excited he became.
His excitement morphed into nervousness as they descended the damp dark steps to the dungeon. Zoro said nothing as they walked, he only dragged the prince along.

They suddenly made it to the foot of the stairs, looking the dungeon door straight in the face. In one fowl swoop Zoro swung it open and Sanji gulped. He was practically thrown into the large room.
"Think of a safe word," said Zoro. Sanji regained his footing,
"A wha-"
"A safe word," he repeated, "Think of a word you'll say if things get out of hand." He then grabbed the boy by the wrist and yanked him toward himself, "Like if I'm too rough with you, or you just can't take it anymore."
Sanji couldn't believe what he was hearing, how rough was he planning to be?
"I... I guess I can just say stop."
"Are you sure?"
"Y-yeah." It was quiet for a moment as if being silent would make it official.
"Fine. Prepare yourself." Zoro's eyes were suddenly covered in shadow, and it was as if he was transforming before the prince's eyes.
BANG! He slammed Sanji against the nearest wall and madly made-out with him. Sanji moaned into Zoro's mouth as the swordsman's tongue ravished his mouth. Sanji wanted to touch Zoro's abdomen but he grabbed both his wrists and forced them over his head.
"I never said you could touch me," Zoro growled. Before the blond could protest, his mouth was attacked once again. His kisses were so strong it made Sanji's knees weak.

Once the older boy pulled away and released him, Sanji fell to the stone cold floor, panting lightly. He watched from behind golden bangs as the swordsman closed and locked the door of the dungeon with a key. He held up the key, showing it to the boy on the floor, then tossed it aside never to be found for a good long while.
He walked toward the boy on the floor, his shadow covering him completely.
"Get up." He ordered. Sanji tried to oblige but was yanked up by the arm before he could, this made a small noise escape his lips. He was then thrown toward a table which he nearly fell on top off. He turned to Zoro behind him. Zoro's one eye glared at him from a few feet away. The muscular young man pulled up a nearby chair and sat in it, leaning back slightly and his legs spread out. He uttered one single word.
"Strip." Sanji's eyes widened but he obeyed, trying to hide his bubbling excitement.
He began by kicking off his sandals and untying his haori and placed it to the side.
"Slower," demanded the swordsman. Sanji looked at him then continued. He did it as slowly and sensually as he knew how. He removed the small belt-like fabric that kept his nagagi closed and tossed it to the side. He then turned around so that Zoro could see his back as he slowly removed his kimono. Off his shoulders, down his back, then stopped for a moment to tease his lover, which he would find out not soon after that that was a big mistake. Zoro watched in silence as the prince dropped his kimono to the floor. He was fully exposed.

Sanji stood there, naked and slightly cold, but did not turn around.
Suddenly he felt fingertips make contact with his waste. He tensed at the abrupt feeling. He closed his eyes and rolled his head back to rest on Zoro's shoulder as Zoro licked his earlobe, the back of his ear, down his neck, then stopped.
"Get ready," he growled in his hair huskily.
Sanji gasped lightly as Zoro pulled away. He then felt something over his eyes and was tied behind his head. It was his belt from before.
"What are you- ah Ah!" He suddenly felt Zoro bite his neck so hard it was going to leave a mark.
The prince whimpered as Zoro grabbed the back of his neck and spun him around. Once again his kissed him madly.
"You won't speak unless I tell you to. Understand?"
Sanji whined lightly. Zoro grabbed his hair and pulled back abruptly.
"Understand?!"
"Ah! Y-yes!"
"Yes what?!"
"Yes sir!"
Zoro gave him one more quick kiss — with no lack in passion — before pulling away just enough to say, "Get on your knees". There was really no point in telling Sanji to do anything because he grabbed him by the shoulders and forced him down.
"Umf!" Sanji was on his knees in a flash. He then felt Zoro's hand on the back of his head and massaged it slightly. His voice seemed to roll off his tongue and into Sanji's ears,
"Show me what that gorgeous mouth can do."
Due to the blindfold, Sanji couldn't see Zoro's smirk at how red the prince's face was in that moment.