Warm Nights

A/N: WARNING!! ⚠️
This chapter contains MATURE content! 18+! If you keep reading you should know that I am now fully aware that you are a perv. That being said, enjoy...

From noon to dusk Captain Roronora was on guard, then training his men, then checking the armory, then checked his men again to make sure they were where they were supposed to be. If he could get himself to where he was supposed to be, that is. This was the normal day for him. But now that Sanji was back things might switch up.
It was nearing the end of his day. To relax, he enjoyed standing outside the palace gates and watching the sun set, of course with a bottle of boos in his hand. All was peaceful.
There came a sudden noise of boots on grass. He didn't bother looking. He knew who it was. And here was silence for a long time.
"Can I ask you something sensei?"
"Hm?"
"Do you have a thing for that Shanks guy?"
"Oh for heavens sake Roronora," Mihawk did not expect or want that question. Anther long pause, "What if I did?"
"Then I wouldn't be surprised. I thought you seemed close."
"And what of you and the prince? You seem close as well."
"Hm." Mihawk noticed a slight smile on the young man's face, "Promise me one thing Roronora."
"What is it?"
"That you'll be careful." This caught his attention, "He is a prince. Not only that, but he's the prince of our country. You are a captain. I'm not questioning your feelings for one another, simply that fact that those feelings are not relevant to the court, and may not be relevant to the king." Zoro stayed silent. He simply stared at the grass, "Just... watch yourself young man."
"I will... but, how did you know? We don't act like it."
Mihawk then did something he rarely did, sit down beside his pupil.
"Before the prince left two years ago," he began, "while I was still away on a mission, he wrote to me. Telling me of the potential of his bodyguard. How he was the greatest swordsman he had ever seen. When I returned from my mission, days before he left, he came to my quarters one night. I couldn't believe my eyes. The prince of Grand Jipang, begging, on his hands and knees. Begging me to train a man named Roronora Zoro."

*Flashback*
"Please! His dream is to become the worlds greatest swordsman just like you! You won't regret it. You have to train him! I'm begging you."
*End of Flashback*

Zoro's one good eye was wide as it could go. He didn't know what to say. What does one say after hearing such a thing.
"A...are you saying that... he told you to..." He could hardly get the words out. Mihawk nodded.
"Yes."
"I..."
"Roronora," his mentor turned to face his student fully, "His highness believed that you were capable of great things. He saw it. So much so that he came to me and begged me to take you under my wing. He believed in your dream. He believed in you."
Zoro's mind was spinning like a top. His heart raced just as fast.
"I have to go," he said abruptly, "Thank you sensei!" The green haired boy ran off.
"You are welcome, young swordsman."

He was practically running down the palace halls. He knew exactly where he was going. Actually, he took several wrong turns (fool), but he hadn't noticed because his mind was working a mile a minute.
Then he was at his destination. He didn't bother knocking. He briskly opened the door. The door to the princes's chambers. The blonde prince was standing near a bookshelf when the captain burst into his room.
"Ah! Zoro what's wro-"
"I don't deserve you."
"Wha- Mm!" Sanji had no time to question the swordsman because his lips had locked onto his, though within seconds the prince didn't care about anything else, "Mm~"
When they broke, there came a loud sound with it.
"What's the occasion?" The blonde questioned, raising a brow.
"You... you made sure that Mihawk trained me while you were away." There was a pause.
"So, he told you then?" Zoro nodded.
"You did that for me. And all I did was fight you in return. I crushed your dream while you raised mine up."
"Zoro."
"I hurt you while you helped me."
"Zoro please."
"I-" The moss head was not allowed to continue. Now he was the one being cut off by a pair of soft lips.
"I did what I did because I love you, Zoro," Sanji smiled at him, "I know you love me. That's the only thing in the world that mattered to me. Forget everything in the past. None of that maters. I love you."
They stared into each other's eyes (one each heheh). Something they've done a million times before. Yet it's just as beautiful each time.
The swordsman's breath began to quicken. The prince's eyes began to close slowly. They couldn't take the wait any longer...
Zoro grabbed the prince by the waist and kissed him madly, while Sanji grabbed the swordsman by the neck to deepen it. The room echoed with loud wet sounds.
"Mm~" the blonde moaned into his lover's mouth. He wasted to time. Sanji's swift skillful fingers undid the captain's leather chest-armor, while the captain managed to pull his hands away from the boy's waist to carefully remove his swords from his side, and place them against the shelves.
Zoro quickly returned his mouth to that of the prince's. Sanji's hands roamed the upper body of the man in front of him. He then felt a hot tongue slide over his exposed neck. He exhaled loudly at this and began to rake his hands through Zoro's grassy green hair.
All of the sudden, Zoro picked up the prince. Sanji took this opportunity to wrap his legs around the captain's waist as he walked toward the bed.
He bounced on the bed as he was released into the sheets. Zoro wasted no time. Instantly he stood in his knees over the blonde, one knee on each side.
Sanji watched as the swordsman slowly, slowly, pulled off his shirt. They smirked at each other.
As Zoro kissed him, the blonde felt his strong hands creep under his shirt and pull it up over his head.
Zoro moaned as his hands roamed the prince's beautiful frame. He kissed him everywhere. From his collarbone all the way down to the rim of his pants.
"These are coming off," his voice was husky as if he was giving him an order. He yanked them down in a flash.
"Ah!" Sanji blushed. Zoro stared at his prize, completely naked, "D-Don't stare you perv!" Sanji covered his face with the back of his hand to hide his blush. The swordsman licked his lips then lowered his head down.
"Ah. W-wait Zoro- Ah!!" Too late. He felt his manhood being engulfed in warmth and wet. Sanji tilted his head back slightly, lifted his knees off the bed, and grabbed a handful of green hair.
"Zoro! Ugh! Nnh!" The Captain's ears were blessed by the sounds of the prince's moans as he sucked him. He must have been pretty horny 'cause it didn't take long before: "Zoro!" The prince called urgently, "I-I think I'm gonna- AHAAGH!" Zoro pulled his head back just in time to watch the price release all over his own chest, heaving up and down, out of breath.
"That's hot," mumbled the man above him. Now... it was Zoro's turn...
Sanji pulled his legs out from under the muscular boy, then got on his knees. He first kissed his lips, then his collarbone, then his shoulders, then down his strong chest. He gave his abs extra attention. Kissing and licking them up and down. The addition of slight facial hair added a new sensation. Zoro placed a hand on the back of the blonde's neck. The prince finally made it to Zoro's pants, where he effortlessly removed his belt and pulled down them down.
He bit his lip while he stared at the forbidden sight.
"Ugh. Did it get bigger?" He muttered. Zoro smirked. He liked that. He was proud of himself somehow.
Slowly and almost cautiously, Sanji opened his mouth and enclosed it around his lover's manhood. The captain tilted his head back and closed his eyes. Sanji's pace grew faster and faster until Zoro let out a loud grunt and eventually released himself inside his lover's mouth.
"Aaah." Sanji opened his mouth to show off the massive load he swallowed, with some still left over. Zoro's one good eye widened. It was the sexiest thing he and ever seen. He instantly grabbed the back of his blonde's head and forced himself back into that tight mouth. Both their moans growing. Sanji pulled away to take a breath and coat two fingers with his saliva, then went back to bobbing his head and sucking hard. Zoro watched in awe as the prince used those dripping fingers to play with himself. He watched his skillful hand move in and out, while the other pumped away at his rock hard erection.
"S-Sanji!" This time he pulled out and end up getting his cum all over the blonde's face. No time was wasted, they couldn't hold it in anymore.
"Zoro..." He moaned, "Fuck me."
Like lightning, his former bodyguard was on top of him. Sanji spread his legs and braced for impact.
"Ready?"
"Yes! Please hurry!" The prince begged. Zoro positioned himself and-
"AAAAH!! HA! Ugh Zoro!" Sanji arched his back off the bed, his head back all the way. This feeling, so deep inside of him, was a familiar one, yet every time he felt it it was like he was feeling it for the first time. The swordsman rocked his hips with a gradually growing pass. Sanji's mouth was gaping open, releasing the most gorgeous and erotic sounds. Zoro grunted like a beast. Sanji could have sworn he saw stars. Zoro's body was covered in sweat. Sanji's beautiful blond hair bounced with every thrust.
"Ha-Ha-Harder! Z-Ugh!" Zoro had his hands gripping the boy's rocking hips, making him go deeper.
"Ah! Fuck!" Zoro hissed through gritted teeth. He bent down to suck in Sanji's neck. Sabji's blue eyes were wide as they could be, then rolled back.  He felt so good.
"I think I'm gonna-"
"Do it inside me! Please!"
"I'm-!"
"Ah-" the blonde's mouth was open wide but nothing came out. Zoro bit down on his neck and came inside of of the prince in that moment. Then collapsed on top of him. They panted heavily.
Eventually, they caught their breath and laid beside each other.
"I love you so much."
"I love you too. Always."

A/N: Dang... That's the best "thank you" ever.