What Booze Can Do p2

A/N: WARNING ⚠️ there will be smut in this chapter! 18+ please thank you. Enjoy the show!

Of course, Captain Zoro, currently bodyguard Zoro, couldn't stay staring at the stars forever. It was getting later into the night. The moon was at its highest peak in the sky, and with it it brought a cold breeze. Not wanting Sanji to catch cold, the swordsman stood on his knees. But just as his hands made contact with the prince's body, he woke up.
"Huh? Where am I? *hick*" He asked drowsily. He looked around the room, "Where is everyone?"
"They all left or went to bed." Sanji's head snapped to Zoro. His eyes widened a bit, as if he didn't realize he was there.
"Oh," he breathed quietly. The blond's cheeks were pink, "Wow. *hick*"
He abruptly sat up, surprising the other man.
"W-What?" Zoro questioned cautiously. Sanji did not reply but instead continued to hiccup, while his eyelids slowly closed half way, "Wait. Are you drunk?" No answer, "Ugh. Great. Come on, let's get you to bed." Zoro picked up the prince and held him tight so he wouldn't fall. As he did so the boy made an "interesting" gasping sound that caused the swordsman's cheeks to redden slightly.
They were right at the entrance to the prince's quarters when Sanji's feet gave out.
"Careful!" Zoro whisper-shouted as he carried the blond into the room. He made the mistake of allowing the drunk man to stand on his own while he put his swords down.
Sanji swayed for a bit, then slowly began to fall.
"Hey!" Zoro caught him once again.
Their chests were touching, though Sanji's body had slid down a bit. He looked up into the eye of his rescuer. His eyes seemed to sparkle despite being drunk. Zoro's heart pounded in his chest, as did the drunk prince's.
"Wow," said the prince, "You're beautiful." Zoro's eye widened.  He froze. What did he just call him?
Suddenly, Sanji had the ability to stand, "Do you have a boyfriend?" Zoro's mouth was slightly ajar, "...Would he be angry if I kissed you?" He couldn't believe what he was hearing.
Drunk Sanji then raised his hands up to the captain's hair on the sides of his head and ran his fingers through it. His body still frozen, Zoro did not move as the blonde prince leaned in and pressed their lips together. He could taste and smell alcohol. It intoxicated him. He could feel Sanji's hips swaying from side to side slowly as the pace of their mouths grew faster.
Before he realized it, Zoro had his hands on those hips. And his tongue explored the mouth of the prince. Sanji's moans filled his ears. His hips rolled in his hands. Each with a bulge forming under their kimonos, rubbing together. The blond placed his hand on the back of the captain's neck and titled his head to the side. The room was full of erotic noises. The taste of alcohol in the boy's mouth intoxicated Zoro further. His member throbbed uncontrollably. And they had barely started!
Zoro growled slightly as the prince removed his wet lips from his own. Sanji began to kiss his chin, then neck, then his collar bone. When he arrived at his chest, he pulled apart the man's dark gray kimono to allow him more access to the tan skin of the swordsman. He kissed down the middle, and down the middle of his abs. Zoro's eye watched earnestly as the blond got on his knees. By now the bodyguard was throbbing madly under his garments.
The very drunk prince opened the clothing covering his prize. Zoro growled again as his dick was freed.
"It's so big~" Sanji moaned. This inflated the moss head's ego. There was a smirk on his scarred face as he placed a single hand on the back of Sanji's head, and slowly forced his face closer to his throbbing member. With his eyes full of lust, Sanji opened his mouth, already full of saliva, and took him in.
"Ugnnn," groaned the muscular man as his hard cock was engulfed in warmth and wet. His head rolled back and his good eye drifted shut as Sanji bobbed his head.
Once in a while he would make a choking sound, which turned Zoro on even more. Sanji had his hands on the swordsman's thighs for support as he worked.
The bodyguard began to loose control over his body as he placed his other hand on the back of the blonde's head, and ran in through that golden hair. He forced his cock deeper into the boy's throat.
"Mm! *cough* Mgn-". Sanji's blue eyes widened at the sudden sensation. He coughed a little more before Zoro tightened his grip on his hair and bobbed his blond head back and forth.
"Fuck yeah," Zoro mumbled. Sanji squeezed his eyes shut as tears streamed down his cheeks. Zoro was so hard, it was as if he was continually swallowing a massive rod down his throat.
The bodyguard peered down at his lover only to be turned on even more at the sight of the price stroking his own dick at the same pace as his sucking. Everything the boy did seemed to turn him on more and more.
"Ugh! I think I'm gonna-!" Zoro pulled out of his mouth and released his warm load on the prince's face.
"A-Ah!" Sanji came on the tatami mats, gasping frantically. Zoro caught his breath as well, only for it to be taken away again as the prince got on his knees with his head on the futon and his ass in the air. He gazed up and Zoro from behind.
"Please," He moaned, "Please Mr. Swordsman. Fuck me," he whined, "I need your big cock inside me~"
Zoro snapped. He was no longer thinking. He had lost all control. If this was a dream it was the best damn dream he had ever had.
Instantly he removed his kimono and positioned himself at Sanji's entrance. Sanji's breathing was heavy as he braced for the sudden intrusion.
"A-Ahhh!" He felt something warm, wet, and huge enter his body. Deeper and deeper. He gasped for air, "-ig. It's so BIG!" Sanji moaned loudly.
Zoro gritted his teeth as he thrusted into his tight hole. Nothing had ever felt this good. Now the room was full of loud rhythmic slapping sounds and moans.
Zoro pulled out abruptly and placed Sanji on his side, then lifted one of his legs over his shoulder and entered him again. With each thrust Sanji's hair bounced in time with the rhythm of his body. Zoro sucked on the blonde's ear as he rolled his hips into them. Both of their faces were red as could be.
The swordsman readjusted their position again as he forced Sanji on all fours.
"P-please!" The very VERY dunk Sanji shouted, "Harder! FUCK ME HARDER!" Neither one could control themselves. Zoro pounded into him so hard he had to hold the prince's hips so he wouldn't fall forward. He also used this to his advantage by yanking the boy's ass harder, faster, and deeper onto his dick.
"GAH! Sanji! I'm cumming!" Zoro gritted his teeth again.
"Do it inside me! I want your cum inside me, Zoro!"
"AHHH!" They moaned together as they came.
Before long, Zoro pulled out slowly and watched as his hot white cum dripped down Sanji's smooth legs. The prince fell to the floor panting madly. Zoro got on top of him and caught his breath once again. He then proceeded to pull the futon sheet over their sweaty bodies, and let the night air cool them down, until they fell asleep.

*The Next Morning*
As a cart was being filled with the belongings of Usopp, Robin, Luffy, Law and Prince Sanji, Zoro watched as the men under him pack and escorted everyone into a carriage. It was time to head back to the palace. Robin and Law were already inside. Usopp and Luffy were goofing off on the roof of the carriage when Robin asked, "Where is our prince?"
"He'll be here," replied Zoro. She nodded disappeared again inside the vehicle.
Suddenly there was an angry whisper,
"Hey."
"Hm?" Zoro turned and saw Sanji, looking exhausted and very VERY annoyed.
"You wanna tell me why my ass fells like it's been plowed all night, you mother fucker?"

A/N: Wow.