Chapter14 - poor fool, he makes me laugh.

It was already The next morning. She had become his that very intimate night, succumbing to his touch. Unfortunately, dress rehersals occurred earlier than usual, so Y/n had to wake up and leave Taehyung's bare sleeping body in peace. With a gentle kiss on his lips and a whispered goodbye, she left to her room to get ready. She inspected her marked body and thought it be smart to wear a dress that covered most of her, and wear makeup on the narks that refused to stay hidden. God knows who will scold her for sleeping with a man , outside of marriage.

Most of the day she managed to avoid Jungkook to avoid answering his propersition. She was so sure to turn him down.

Y/n was by the costume room when Taehyung appeared from the shadows with a smile." Boo~" he said softly to her.

She gasped and looked at him, but relaxed when she realized who it was. "Taehyung!

" you seem to know your lines perfectly. Ill be sure to make you a star tonight." He whispered softly so no one could hear.

" what do you plan on doing?"

"Surprise~"

She let out an airy chuckle. " will you be watching?"

"Of course my dear." He responded with a smile " from my regular seat."

Y/n opened her lips to speak, but her name was being called from the stage.

"I must go." She turned to walk away, but her wrist was grabbed.

"Wait!" Taehyung quickly pulled her and planted a kiss on her lips." Now you may go." He said smiling.

"You idiot." She said jokingly before running off, in a now cheerful mood.

~~~~~~~~
The opera was running smoothly. The few chorus singers sang beautifully as they introduced the countess's affair with the Pageboy.

"Serafino your disguise is perfect" Carlotta sang loud enough and well enough, over pronouncing every word with a shrill and lack of expression besides haughtiness. " oh whom can this be?~"

Y/n did her part perfectly, disguised as the maid and avoiding any face to face confrontation of piangi, who played the husband.

Meanwhile, in the shadows, Taehyung lurked to Carlotta's box, which was cast aside until she needed it. He skillfully snatched her spray vial of a liquid she uses to recoat her throat so she can sing better, though it doesn't help in his opinion, and replaced it with a replica filled with a potion that he himself has created.

This was his joyful revenge for those who ignored his commands. Quickly he reached the upper parts of the theatre to head to his regular seat; Box five.

To his surprise, the seat was taken. He knew who this fellow was. It was the shameless jungkook, whom he knows is trying to court Y/n.

"Poor fool he doesn't know HoHoHoHoHo" Carlotta continued her shrill singing from below

A booming voice resonating from above, causing a screeching halt to the performance "Did I not instruct that box five was to be kept empty?"

"It's him. The Phantom of the opera" gasped out meg from her place on the stage.

"He's here" Y/n whispered, overcome with emotion.

"Your part is silent little toad!" Carlotta snapped at Y/n.