Chapter 37- Only for You

What a soft bean -MMC

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

What a soft bean -MMC

The center of the big top appears over the hill. Horns blared to the rhythmic beating of the drums. Circusy music played and children laughter accompanied it in perfect harmony. It was an amazement that taehyung had return to the one place on earth he despised the most. Thankfully it wasn't the same circus he was in, but a different one, so thankfully no one would recognize him, though no one really would in his mind since he wasn't cared much for or worth remembering.

"Come on mister T!" Taeyeon exclaimed excitedly, pulling Taehyung closer to the circus.

He smiled softly at her amusement " relax taeyeon, the circus won't run away." He chuckled as the tiny child pulled at his arm.

She stopped at the gate, hopping from one foot to the other, with no shame. She was delirious happy, giddy even.she wanted to shout and tell everyone she was at there at the circus, but that'd be pointless since they too are there.

He bought them their entrance and taeyeon looked around with her childlike amazement. Large eyes looking at every flickering light and performer around.

"Mister T? Can we get some fairy floss?" Taeyeon asked Taehyung as she pointed to a stand of cotton candy. With a smile Taehyung nodded " of course"he said as the two walked to the stand, buying taeyeon some fairy floss.

" The fairies worked hard to make this right?" Taeyeon asked Taehyung as She pulled a small piece off. Of course taehyung didn't believe in the idea of magic and fairies, as any logical adult would, but he wasn't about to destroy the innocence of his pure daughter. " of course they did. They worked very hard to make it as delicious as they can for you." This brought a giggle to taeyeon's lips. Even though he hated the circus with all of his being, he enjoyed being there with his daughter even if she has no clue of him and his past.

The time at the circus was enjoyable for the two. They saw many extraordinary things- Trapeze shows, animals doing tricks, Dancers, And to taehyung's surprise, there was a segment of the night in which they passed by a tent filled with the "disfigured and unusual". There was a bearded lady, a three legged man, a living doll and a man tattooed from the top of his bald head to his pinky toe. What amazed taehyung do much was the fact that they didn't seemed mistreated by the circus workers and the people seemed to live their abnormalities. He couldn't help but feel happy that the people could see beyond the looks.

Other than that, the two went on a few rides and ate some yummy food that they couldn't resist.

"Come one, come all!" A man dressed in a red coat and black top hat came upon a stage, brining in the audience. " Mister Charles welcomes you to phantasma!"