Chapter 96: Rush

Stacy

"Who wants to go first?"

"I've been complaining the longest. It should be me."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"I haven't scored since last month."

Stripped down to my underwear, I shivered as I felt the cold air nip at my bare skin while these damned fools argued over who would rape me first. The only articles of clothing I had on were my lacy black, strapless bra and matching panties. I felt utterly humiliated.

I can't let them touch me.

But how was I going to escape? The dance club downstairs was so noisy, the music would drown out my voice. The handcuffs were tightly bound to the metal posts of the bed. I was trapped.

Fuck it, I needed to do something--Anything, so I opened my mouth and started to scream as loud as my lungs could make me.

"HELP! HELP!SOMEBODY HELP ME!" I shouted as I struggled, wiggled, and wriggled on the white bed, my wrists and ankles beginning to strain from the hard, scraping metal of the handcuffs. "SOMEBODY HELP ME!HELP!HE--MPH-OM!" Roby Chavez gagged my mouth with a piece of cloth, which I nearly choked on, my head bowed down low, my chest heaving.

The four boys laughed at my expense.

"No one is going to come and save you, by the way," said Roby as he crossed his arms. "When Clark drugged you outside, you passed out for only a few seconds before gaining some consciousness." He grinned down at me. "You're quite submissive when you're intoxicated, and it was a big help when Walter pretended to be your boyfriend to enter this building."

I hate alcohol. I've always despised alcohol. There was this small part of me that warned me not to ever drink or inhale liquor or anything far from sobriety.

Clark Velasquez nodded in agreement as he strode towards my bed and flopped down next to my half-naked state.

"So a few people downstairs believe that you and Walter are engaging in a sexy kink in here."

My nerves prickled all over when Clark traced his finger on the skin of my stomach, erotically caressing it down to the side of my navel.

"Get your filthy hands off of me," I hissed at him, but he only laughed at me and fingered the lacy garter of my underwear, stretching it up, left, right, fiddling with it like a toddler.

I couldn't stop the tears from falling on my cheeks.

All of a sudden, someone spoke. "Clark, stop."

Though my eyes were closed because I was crying, I recognized Aaron Lee's feeble voice.

"What did you say?" demanded Clark. His damn fingers were still on my nude stomach.

I heard Aaron once more. "I think we should all stop."

Fluttering my watery, sky blue eyes open,I saw Clark shoving Aaron roughly. "Don't be a wuss," taunted Clark. "You're gonna chicken out when the meal is already served on a silver platter?"

Aaron glanced at me. I swallowed hard, breathing heavily.

"You know this has happened to her in the past," Aaron told the three males. "Why would you subject her to the same trauma again?"

I blinked upon hearing his words. "What?" I croaked, my voice hoarse and raspy.

"Oh, that's right. You don't remember." A menacing grin curled Walter's lips. He thrust his hands into his jeans' pockets and stalked over to my bed until he was standing across me. "You see, babe, two years ago, in your Once Upon A Time shit, and listen closely to this--someone had raped you before." He paused to savor my reaction. "Does the name Keith Lloyd ring a bell?"

I shook my head dumbly. That's it, Stacy. Just keep them talking.

Walter sat down on the space next to me on the bed. "Not much to say about that bozo. He was sent to military school by his parents after they found out what he did to you."

"I seriously have no idea what you're talking about," I said to stall for time. But it was true. I don't know what these shitheads were babbling out. Keith Lloyd? Military school? What the hell?

"It doesn't matter." My blood ran colder and colder as I saw Walter pull his shirt off over his head.

Clark objected. "Now hold on, I said I would go first!"

"You're too slow," sneered Walter before he pinned my handcuffed wrists against the sheets.

I violently squirmed when he buried his face in the crook of my neck. I shouted, I yelled, I screamed for him to stop but he continued to molest my skin, biting it, licking it, sucking it until I felt multiple hickeys form and the corner of my eyes warmed with tears.

Suddenly, I felt Walter being pulled off of my body. A wave of transient relief washed over me.

"What the fuck, Lee?!?" cursed Walter before punching Aaron in the jaw, causing him to stumble.

"Can't you see she's crying?!?" Aaron spat out blood as he sank to the floor.

Walter threw a cruel smirk at him. "You're just as guilty as the rest of us. You're an accessory, Lee. If I go down, you're going down with me. So just enjoy the moment. You are either with us or against us. What's it gonna be?"

Roby, Clark, and Walter impatiently waited for Aaron's response. I held my breath, a sliver of hope sprouting in my scarred heart. Aaron's next move would determine my fate. Would he be able to save me from these perverts or...

"I'm against you."

The second those words slipped from Aaron's lips, Walter's eyes darkened ominously.

"Hold him down."

Before I could decipher his statement, Roby and Clark began to pummel Aaron to the ground, beating him senseless even as he started to choke out more blood. I cried and cried and begged for them to stop hurting Aaron,but he looked so crippled I only sobbed harder.

After smiling in satisfaction to see their traitorous friend curling into a ball on the floor, spewing blood and a couple of teeth, Clark abruptly removed his t-shirt and reeled around to look at me. "It's my turn."

Sophia

I climbed out of the white Mustang before it even parked next to the curb.

"Sophia, be careful!" exclaimed Liam and Lucas, while Bryce quietly followed me.

I ignored them. I took out a recent photograph of Stacy and started to show it around to the locals of the town.

"Excuse me, but have you seen this girl?" I asked repeatedly. "Pardon me, ma'am. Have you seen this girl? About six feet tall, long wavy blonde hair, sky blue eyes, she's in a fancy red dress?"

My feet were aching with blisters and my heart was pumping with exhaustion but I marched on, presenting my sister's photo to complete strangers and asking if they'd spotted her a couple of hours ago.

Then suddenly, I froze,my heart lodged in my throat.

A few feet away from me was a dance club entitled THE VANITY ISLAND. The place was very noisy, extremely crowded with party-goers, and the interior was bathed in strobe lights.

It was as though a magnet was compelling me to come inside the suspicious building.

"You think she's in there?" asked Bryce, who was standing alongside me.

My right hand reached up to clasp my necklace. I tapped a finger against the half-heart pendant. And I just knew. My instincts can't fail me tonight.

I broke into a sprint, running as fast as my feet could take me, but Bryce had longer legs, and so he was much faster than me.

We were able to enter the dance club without any stipulations. I was with three, handsome guys whom I tend to forget carried power and influence with their wealth and charm. Bryce allowed me to hurry up the stairs first. He's a good guy. I hope my twin gives him a chance.

Everything that happened seemed to play in slow motion: I swung open the door so loudly, it slammed against the wall, causing the doorknob to break.

And when I finally saw her--my heart shattered into a million pieces.