Chapter 97: Rescued

Sophia

I felt myself losing all of my composure as she stared back at me.

Her long yellow hair was in disarray. Her sky blue eyes were hollow. Her face was streaked with a fresh batch of tears and she was covered only by her black brassiere and matching panties.

I blinked my brown eyes once, and what happened afterwards became one hazy blur.

Walter. Roby. Clark. They were all taking turns on my sister.

Aaron was lying on the ground, looking half-dead,h e was carried by Liam down the stairs and to the nearest hospital.

I had no idea how, but Bryce and Lucas were able to subdue the three remaining bastards despite being outnumbered 2-3.

Violence everywhere. Punches were thrown. Kicks were given. Faces were slammed on the wall.

I didn't care what happened to the three perverted males.

When I had burst into the room,I found Clark shirtless, his body on top of my sister, who was crying and moaning in pain as he repeatedly and violently groped her breasts.

In the middle of the bloody fight, Bryce managed to swipe the keys from Walter's pocket, and the former tossed the set of keys at my direction. I caught them in my hand then urgently inserted them into all the handcuffs enslaving my sibling on the bed, freeing her from the chains.

The second her wrists and ankles were released from the metal cuffs, Stacy seized towards me in a bone-crushing embrace.

"Sophia." Just one word tumbled out of her moist lips,wet from her tears.

I wrapped my arms around her shaking body as she cried into my white hoodie. "I'm here," I whispered against the crown of her golden head. "I'm here, Stacy." I patted her bare back, and it was at that point I realized she was still in her underwear.

"You'll catch a cold." I took of my thick jacket, leaving me in my plain green shirt and blue jeans.

Stacy allowed me to pull the white hoodie over her head. The soft garment was big and long enough to reach below her knees. She didn't need to wear pants.

My blonde sister hugged me again, refusing to let go. "How did you know I was here?"

"I didn't," I answered while locking my arms behind her back. "I searched everywhere."

She weakly nodded, permitting me to envelope her in my arms. "I'm. so.. tired.."

After mumbling those words, the 18-year-old blonde's head collapsed on my shoulder.

"How is she?"

I looked up to see Bryce dusting the blood off his palms. Writhing in agony at the bottom of his feet were Roby Chavez and Clark Velasquez. I recognized them as freshmen from Orion Univ, they frequently hovered over my sister, asking her out on dates, but she constantly rejected them.

 I faked a smile at the brown-haired,blue-eyed teenager in a formal black suit.

From across the bedroom, I caught sight of Lucas mercilessly dropping a critically bruised Walter Dominguez on the ground, his back hitting the wall, eliciting a painful groan from him.

The tall, black-haired, brown-eyed male dressed in a white shirt and gray slacks straightened up.

I gently held Stacy's arm, trying to shake her awake. "Ace, let's go home," I murmured.

She tightened her grasp around my neck, nuzzling the crook of it. She let out a big yawn.

"Let's stay here for a while," Stacy quietly muttered.