Chapter 12

A/N: I've got so much material to work with right now that I'm itching to share it with everyone so here's another chapter! 2 in one day people because all of you reading this are amazing! So I've got a proposal. I'm currently working on an interlude of time between FF7 and FF8, there are some surprises in store for all of you but I wanna run a mini contest. Awesome super mega readers send me something that you would like to see in the story. In FF8, send it through DM's if you're interested and the winner will get to see 2 chapter in advance. Particulars on dates and time will be given depending on how many people reply. If there's only 3 I won't run it, I would like to see Kaylee from your POV's so think about it and DM if you're interested.

"What? What are you talking about?"

"You're not the only one that can read people, Ramsey. I saw you staring at Letty all of yesterday and every other hot girl that passed by you. I also saw you flirting with the bartender last night before we came to the room."

"I thought I was being discreet."

"You were, I just pay attention to the little things. In my line of work I have to pay attention to everything."

"I guess you have to, please don't tell anyone."

"It's not my secret to tell, you still have a lot to learn about us. You don't have to hide from anyone Ramsey, we're a family and now you're part of it apparently. You tell everyone when you feel up to it, there's no rush."

"Why? Why do you want to help me?"

"Cause you stood up for us, you're standing up for us. You could've decided to bolt yesterday or even last night but you stayed. Dom deems you worthy and so do I, now anyway, you're in with us now. It's hard to get rid of us too."

"Thank you, I do have to say that even after having a baby you look absolutely amazing. His tongue is going to roll right out, cartoon style." she said.

"I hope so."

Since I was finished first I was the first to leave, I found my fiancé by the elevator waiting for it to open. When he heard my heels clacking against the tile floor he looked up and the look on his face fed straight into my ego. I walked up and placed a chaste kiss on his lips while I fluffed my hair a little.

"What, is something wrong?" I asked, when I realized he was still staring.

"There's a billion things wrong but not in this moment. Baby, you look amazing, damn I'm a lucky man." he said.

"Thank you. You look so handsome." I told him, eyeing his body in his suit while I messed with his tie.

"I feel awkward." he chuckled.

"You never did like getting all dressed up like this. One more time for us."

"Just seeing you dressed like this reminds me of something."

"Of what?"

"Old times."

When he said that it made me go back to old times. My senior prom where I made him go with me. Easter morning when senior made him get dressed up to go to mass and to the cemetery to put flowers on his mom's grave.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, just reminiscing."

"Showtime." he said when the elevators opened.

"Be careful." I told him.

"You too, don't over do . . ."

"I know what I have to do, go, let's make the world safe for our baby."