Chapter 37

"Can we go home now?" I whispered against his lips."

"Let's get Bree and meet up with the family somewhere."

"Where?" I asked him.

"Nobody is gonna set us up."

"You go ahead, I'll get the kids and meet you. We've got a lot to talk about."

"Come on, let's go back to the base." Hobbs said.

As soon as we got to the base Dom gave us the entire story along with Nobody who showed up as well. I cringed when Dom told me what they did to Elena in front of the baby. There is nothing in this world that could possibly make that better. That is completely unforgivable, who does that in front of children? Now I really want that bitch.

As soon as everything was set up I went back to Mia's, got the kids and flew to New York of all places. Mr. Nobody set us up with a huge ass apartment, with three bedrooms that took up the entire top floor of the apartment building we were in.

"Daddy!" Aubrey shouted as soon as Dom opened the door, launching herself into her father's arms.

"My baby girl! Oh I missed you." he said, smothering her with a hug.

"You're not leaving again right?" she asked him.

"No baby, daddy's here to stay." he said and I chuckled at the blatant lie he just told his daughter.

Walking into the apartment I realized how enormous this thing really is. I love this place, I think it's one of my favorites along with Cuba and home of course. The light in this apartment is amazing, coming in from these huge ass windows that are all over the living room. It really is something else. It took me a few minutes to walk around, getting to know the place all the while talking to my baby, who's growing so quickly. Five months already and I don't know where the time went.

"Hey, how about we put the kids down for a nap? Aubrey's been yawning for the past five minutes." he said.

"Sure, Aiden's been nodding off as well. Where will . . . of course, Nobody thought of everything." I said as Dom pointed to a room with a twin bed and another with two cribs.

"He got us prepared for everything." Dom said, carrying Aubrey.

"Daddy, you're not leaving right?" Aubrey asked him.

"No baby, I'm staying." he said in a strained voice, kissing her head.

"Mommy, daddy, is that for me?" she asked, her eyes wide open in shock.

"Yeah baby girl, it's all for you." I told her, laughing when she ran for the bottom bunk.

Aubrey's room was so pretty, it was painted a light pink with pink curtains that had red flowers on them for the windows on both walls. Pretty laminate flooring with the most adorable princess bed I've ever seen. It was pretty much a circular twin princess castle bed with stairs and a slide, the bottom part was the bed and the top was another bed but there were teddy bears up there for her to play and a heart-shaped rug by the bottom bed.

 It was pretty much a circular twin princess castle bed with stairs and a slide, the bottom part was the bed and the top was another bed but there were teddy bears up there for her to play and a heart-shaped rug by the bottom bed