Chapter 22

A/N: A double update cause I'm feeling frisky and there's a surprise in this chapter! Seeing things differently this time around.

My daughter was sitting at the table crying while Dom and Cara were red in the face and in each other's face.

"Come here, ven mi niña. It's gonna be okay baby." I told her as I glared at the adults and carried her out of the kitchen.

"Momma, why was daddy yelling at madrina Cara? They were yelling and saying bad things to each other." she said, making my anger roll.

"They were just messing around baby, I'll go make sure they don't do that again okay."

"Okay, they scared me." she said softly.

"It's okay baby, momma's gotta talk with them so I'm gonna turn the tv on for you. What do you want to watch?"

"Peppa!"

"Okay baby, here we go. Momma will be right back."

I waddled angrily into the kitchen where the two idiot adults were still glaring at each other. For my daughter's best interest I told myself to keep my voice down and I honestly tried to do so.

"What the hell is wrong with the two of you? Shouting and going at each other in front of her?" I demanded.

"Why the hell did you leave the house? Without telling me?" he demanded.

"Because she doesn't want to see your lying, cheating ass face." Cara said.

"Cara! I don't have to tell you what I do Dom, we are no longer together. Giving back your ring should've been notice enough. Now lower your voices!"

"She's my daughter, I have a right to know where she is." he argued.

"Now you want to worry about that? Go worry about where Elena is Dom, she's obviously looking for you again."

"That is over, it was a mistake and it's over. I've been ignoring her calls for two months now, please Kaylee let's talk." he said.

"Nothing to talk about, you cheated and I found out. There's no going back from that."

"Yes, yes there is. I can prove that you can trust me again, I swear I will. It's not what you think."

"No, there's nothing for you to prove." I told him.

"Don't say that . . . don't say that. I made a mistake and I . . . can we speak alone please?" he pleaded.

"Cara, can you go watch Bree? Please, make sure that she doesn't come into the kitchen."

"Are you sure?" she asked worriedly.

"Positive, I need to get this over with."

"Okay, I'll be just in the other room."

"Kaylee, I'm sorry. I didn't want you to find out like that, okay and that was my bad but I love you, I don't want to lose you. I will work as long as you need me to - to prove that you can trust me."

"I can't trust you Dom, I can't do this again. I'm never going to be enough for you, I don't understand why I'm not enough for you. I will never understand why I can't make you happy enough to be happy with just me." I told him as the tears started to pour, damn pregnancy.

"You are enough, you are more than enough babe. I love you! I need to prove my worth and my loyalty and I will do that but don't leave the house please. Don't take my daughter away from me."

"I'm not going back so you can just go and get Elena. I'm sure she'll be happy to see you."

"Damn it Kaylee! Nothing happened between us. Yes, I was seeing Elena but it's not what you think I swear. I saw her a few times and . . ."