Chapter 21

A/N: Because you guys are super freaking amazing here's an earlier update than what I planned. I hope you don't get too mad at me but things are just heating up here!

"I . . . Kaylee, I can explain." he said quickly, grabbing the phone.

"I didn't reply or pick up if that's what you're worried about. Elena, Dom? It had to be Elena? I've been asking you for weeks, months even, what was wrong and I had my suspicions but knowing that it's true is something entirely different."

"Kaylee, I didn't mean to hurt you." he said, not looking at me.

"Yeah, because cheating means no one's gonna get hurt right? Why? Why would you do it, Dom?"

"I didn't mean . . ."

"Don't . . . okay, just don't pull that crap on me. Really, just don't . . . forget that I asked you."

With a bit of a struggle I got up off of the bed and grabbed my favorite blanket. I took a deep breath before pulling my ring off for the second time ever, thankfully I hadn't gotten very swollen and was still able to wear it but for what? The promise that it's supposed to mean was broken, it was just a vile lie.

"Where are you going?" he asked me.

"To the guest room, I'm pretty sure you brought her here and I don't want to sleep in that bed again." I snarled.

"I didn't bring her here, I swear."

"Your word holds no weight Toretto, I don't believe a thing you're saying."

"Damn it, I would never bring another woman here. Stay here, I'll go to the guest room." he insisted.

I made my way back to the bed and when he tried to grab my hand I moved away and sat back down. The tears that I tried to keep in just started pouring again, I couldn't hold it in and I honestly didn't want to. He took his phone and walked out of the room, stopping at the door to look back at me.

Knowing that he would try to come back later on I grabbed my phone and called the one person that could help me.

"What's up babe?"

"Can you come over, C?" I asked.

"What happened?" Cara asked, hearing the tears.

"Can you come over? I don't want to see him Cara . . . he admitted it. He cheated on me with Elena."

"He what? I'm on my way."

"Thank you."

"Of course babe."

She was there in less than five minutes and as soon as she walked through the door I really let it loose.

"I can't believe he would do that to you." she muttered.

"What am I supposed to tell Bree when she sees that I'm not as nice to her father? How the hell could he do this to us?"

"What did he say when you asked him?"

"He was going to say that he didn't mean for it to happen but I didn't let him finish. Will you help me pack my stuff up tomorrow after he leaves?"

"Where are you going to go?"

"My godparents, Letty is still living at my parents place. I gave it to her. I don't want to be here, I don't want to see him everyday."

"Where's your ring?"

"I gave it back to him, it means nothing to him obviously so I'm not gonna wear it."

"Relax babe, lay down. I'll be here for you." she said softly.